Seeing as we know that we'll be getting them
Which cosmetic recolours would you like to see in the rift? I'd personally like to see some recolours of Nea's skirts and maybe a recolour of her "Dark and Light" hair.
Which cosmetic recolours would you like to see in the rift? I'd personally like to see some recolours of Nea's skirts and maybe a recolour of her "Dark and Light" hair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally, I'd like a clear version of Myers hospital gown outfit.
I think that would be a pretty good addition to the game.
i would rather have only new skins and way less charms
More Wraith recolours and skins. Idgaf how many he has already!!!
More felix would be pog!
More David asw please!!
More hair colour options for survivors is the only recolours I'd like to see to be honest.
Were there recolors of auric-only cosmetics in the rift before?
kinda want that one Jeff head cosmetic that’s auric-only.. recolor would probably do too, if hair color stays at least natural..
I'd rather see some new cosmetics instead of the same old stuff in a different colour. Myn't make me more likely to want to put the time, effort and money into completing the rift.
I want an all white anniversary cosmetic for Claudette.
Transparent default skin for Pyramid Head 😳
I think, no one got the irony of your post OP.