An experiment...

Today, I'm gonna teabag and flashy click (even if I'm in a bad situation to really emulate toxic player behaviour).

Not for any profound reason I just wanna see how different people react. I think it'll be funny.

I'll record the results and share them here :))

Comments

  • Funny to see how killers react when you do different things. I brought a broken key for a couple of games and the amount of sweat was insane

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Funny to see how killers react when you do different things. I brought a broken key for a couple of games and the amount of sweat was insane

    OOH this is an idea, I have a ton of broken keys so it gives me a reason to use them

  • Well if your doing a experiment you need a hypothesis. Whats your hypothesis?

  • why be toxic? what do you expect to accomplish?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    why be toxic? what do you expect to accomplish?

    I am wondering myself. There is nothing ground breaking to be discovered. You insult people and they usually feel bad like most humans.

  • Are you sure your ,,experiment" isnt just a excuse to be toxic?

  • I think you're just trying to make an excuse to do all this then gain information that everyone's known for years

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Well if your doing a experiment you need a hypothesis. Whats your hypothesis?

    That people will act differently to me than others in the trial

  • @DemoHarrington said:

    whats ur dbd name . So i can watch out

    Usually 'Sacrifice' and some noun or adjective

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    why be toxic? what do you expect to accomplish?

    A change in the behaviour of a killer in a match. And how many people really do it (based on a sample size of matches ofc)

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018238#Comment_2018238

    I am wondering myself. There is nothing ground breaking to be discovered. You insult people and they usually feel bad like most humans.

    I did say for no profound explanation than to simply judge whether people actually act differently towards toxic survivors and if so how often

  • @Ruma said:

    Are you sure your ,,experiment" isnt just a excuse to be toxic?

    Yeah funny lol

    If I wanted to be toxic I could full well be toxic I don't need a reason. In doing this to judge a situation which is quite volatile and changes rapidly.

  • @BitingSea said:

    I think you're just trying to make an excuse to do all this then gain information that everyone's known for years

    Someone with a Blight profile picture doesn't believe in the idea of gathering a data (or rather doing a practical based survey), appalling.

    In all seriousness though I'm doing this because two years ago attitudes and behaviour towards toxic players would have been very different to today.

    Funnily enough I dont need a reason to be toxic, I could full well be toxic without one.

    The point behind this is when I play killer (which is a lot nowadays) and I come across your typical toxic survivor I dont treat them any differently than I would another survivor because in the end they're a person sitting on the other end of a screen...

    I want to see if people really care enough to change the way they act.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018267#Comment_2018267

    Someone with a Blight profile picture doesn't believe in the idea of gathering a data (or rather doing a practical based survey), appalling.

    In all seriousness though I'm doing this because two years ago attitudes and behaviour towards toxic players would have been very different to today.

    Funnily enough I dont need a reason to be toxic, I could full well be toxic without one.

    The point behind this is when I play killer (which is a lot nowadays) and I come across your typical toxic survivor I dont treat them any differently than I would another survivor because in the end they're a person sitting on the other end of a screen...

    I want to see if people really care enough to change the way they act.

    Fair enough I guess, maybe I just don't understand the goal here but with whatever you're doin I hope the knowledge is useful or something

  • @BitingSea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018327#Comment_2018327

    Fair enough I guess, maybe I just don't understand the goal here but with whatever you're doin I hope the knowledge is useful or something

    It's a personal endeavour but I thought some people here might be intrigued at the results.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018238#Comment_2018238

    A change in the behaviour of a killer in a match. And how many people really do it (based on a sample size of matches ofc)

    if you anger someone they act differently. it's well known.

    you are not gonna discover anything new, also, you don't have a control group to compare to

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018306#Comment_2018306

    if you anger someone they act differently. it's well known.

    you are not gonna discover anything new, also, you don't have a control group to compare to

    not everyone throws a fit when someone presses a button repeatedly funnily enough.

    and who says i don't

  • Well if you end up in my game, I’m gunna hook you and give you a couple of smacks.

    ”NO! That’s a Bad Survivor, BAD! We do not Clickety-Click in this house realm. NO!”

  • You'll probably get tunneled out of the game in most of you're matches.

  • @Baby_Victor said:

    Well if you end up in my game, I’m gunna hook you and give you a couple of smacks.

    ”NO! That’s a Bad Survivor, BAD! We do not Clickety-Click in this house realm. NO!”

    Yez, I'm a very naughty survivor ;)

  • @Kellie said:

    You'll probably get tunneled out of the game in most of you're matches.

    Lol no doubt