Blight PS4

Any news on when the devs are gonna allow PS4 Blights to make the same turns as PC Blights?

Or are we gonna be stuck with this handicap forever?

Comments

  • We will be stuck forever. I talked to one dev and he doesn't seem to have problem with it, he doesn't care.

  • Controllers will pretty much always have a handicap against a mouse and keyboard. Oni has the same issue, stronger on PC than on console, nurse is another.

  • The only way you could ever achieve that is by making console on par with pc sensitivity wise, console sensitivity would literally have to double to be able to pull it off

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2017711#Comment_2017711

    Nah the main issue with controller Blight is that the sensitivity on the lunge is borked and doesn't allow you to really adjust mid-lunge. Meaning you have to full commit to a direction with no way of flicking (or whatever you want to call the controller equivalent) and you don't even get nearly as much of an angle as M&K Blight players can with medium-high DPI. The sensitivity while rushing is mostly fine, though I personally think it still needs to be upped a smidge. There's something to be said in that controllers are still inherently less precise and controller Blight is naturally harder, but I'm very confident that improvements can be made to make the experience more on par with that of M&K.

    Mandy's actually in the process of gathering as much information about the issues with controller Blight to pass off and make a stronger case to the team. I'm in the process of gathering my own clips and drafting a thread to make said information as clear and concise as possible, and I'm aiming for this Tuesday to get it all out at the latest.

    So if anyone wants to provide some video feedback to add to that, LMK so I can @ you when I make the thread and you can add in your own clips.

    That's not what I'm saying though I do agree with what you said , I have this game on three different platforms and I can have my console up to 100 percent and its like only what 50-60 would be on pc sensitivity even if I'm using the same controller on pc , I play with kb&m mainly but occasionally throw the controller on and set my tv to the monitor to kick back while playing, there's a pretty significant sensitivity difference between pc and the consoles

  • yeah, it's terrible.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2017711#Comment_2017711

    Nah the main issue with controller Blight is that the sensitivity on the lunge is borked and doesn't allow you to really adjust mid-lunge. Meaning you have to full commit to a direction with no way of flicking (or whatever you want to call the controller equivalent) and you don't even get nearly as much of an angle as M&K Blight players can with medium-high DPI. The sensitivity while rushing is mostly fine, though I personally think it still needs to be upped a smidge. There's something to be said in that controllers are still inherently less precise and controller Blight is naturally harder, but I'm very confident that improvements can be made to make the experience more on par with that of M&K.

    Mandy's actually in the process of gathering as much information about the issues with controller Blight to pass off and make a stronger case to the team. I'm in the process of gathering my own clips and drafting a thread to make said information as clear and concise as possible, and I'm aiming for this Tuesday to get it all out at the latest.

    So if anyone wants to provide some video feedback to add to that, LMK so I can @ you when I make the thread and you can add in your own clips.


    and we really shouldn't have to pull a video showing we can't turn the character in any useful way. because it should be very obvious!

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Controllers will pretty much always have a handicap against a mouse and keyboard. Oni has the same issue, stronger on PC than on console, nurse is another.

    I play a lot of Oni and Nurse on console with 100 sensitivity and i have absolutely 0 problems playing them.

    Blight is the only killer in the entire game that feels extremely handicapped on console compared to PC.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Controllers will pretty much always have a handicap against a mouse and keyboard. Oni has the same issue, stronger on PC than on console, nurse is another.

    Thats not true, i am playing Nurse and Oni on console and have absolutly no problems. Only with Blight since its not possible because you cant adjust the lunge there for some reason.


    Otherwise its just a matter of how YOU are able to play with. Controller users can be as good as M&K

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2017708#Comment_2017708

    I play a lot of Oni and Nurse on console with 100 sensitivity and i have absolutely 0 problems playing them.

    Blight is the only killer in the entire game that feels extremely handicapped on console compared to PC.

    Nurse and Oni are very much playable on console, went against a lot of good ones on console. Blight on the other hand you can do some nice things every now and then, but everyone knows he's severely handicapped. A lot of the times when I'm trying to chain a rush together sometimes I'll end up hitting something I can't even see thanks to the midget POV, and just do a full on 360 messing me up with where I want to go. His turn rate needs to be increased massively, tired of the devs disrespecting the console players.

  • Blight on ps5 is fine.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Controllers will pretty much always have a handicap against a mouse and keyboard. Oni has the same issue, stronger on PC than on console, nurse is another.

    I've never had a problem with either Oni or Nurse, it's just Blight.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2017708#Comment_2017708

    Thats not true, i am playing Nurse and Oni on console and have absolutly no problems. Only with Blight since its not possible because you cant adjust the lunge there for some reason.

    Otherwise its just a matter of how YOU are able to play with. Controller users can be as good as M&K

    Yh, that's my point, somehow it's just not possible to adjust his lunge on PS4.