What's everyone's favorite part of the game?
Mines the aesthetics and getting hit through every pallet or getting hit when the killers 10 ft. away.
Mines the aesthetics and getting hit through every pallet or getting hit when the killers 10 ft. away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Running in circles.
Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me; I'm the gingerbread man!
End game chat
Losing my faith in humanity again and again in Solo Queue.
The chase.
Being stealthy
Favourite moment is have the chance to bully toxic survivors to hell.
But I wish I’m not matched with them in the first place..
The matchmaking, such a great feature in this game.
Managing to lose a killer in a chase.
Same for me if my original post doesn't happen lol.
The chase is fun and all, but recently I got my enjoyment out of plunderer's instinct, cuz I'm sick of seeing survivors run around in random circles with my kindred, so might aswel gamble those few seconds on a potential cool item (: