Let's play Bug, Exploit, or Cheat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mKa14E-CgE
What do you think; bug, exploit, or cheat?
What do you think; bug, exploit, or cheat?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's probably a bugged spot where you cannot pick up. If they keep running back there, it's an exploit, which is normally considered cheating
Obviously bug, I don't know how we was planning to do that on purpose
This happened to me 3 times in different maps and places.
Yeah, that Legion was clearly cheating. Hope you reported him.
I'm pretty confident its a bug
That's a bug with exploit potential. I had the same thing happen with a Kate in the same place. I assumed she wasn't moving from there because she knew she couldn't be picked up so I waited till the clicky Feng came over to heal her then camped them both in the basement and let the last survivor go. If she actually couldn't move from there then...my bad
I had a match on the game before the rework. This Bill kept running to this spot every time he heard my TR. When he was down I couldn't pick him up. He was doing that deliberately. Eventually his team left him to bleed out because I was using him as bait. I certainly file a report because that survivor looked like they knew it was there. They weren't moving when you tried to grab them so they had to have known something was wrong.