Do you see?
Dwight fairfield in human form
Dwight fairfield changing
Nea Karlsson in human form
Nea Karlsson changing
Look at the things I have done!
Dwight fairfield in human form
Dwight fairfield changing
Nea Karlsson in human form
Nea Karlsson changing
Look at the things I have done!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########
Do you see!?
not only does my brain hurt at this post but ive also had to see a ghostface. thanks.
I see a madman
I see
I am the Dragon and you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming.
I do not see.
Do you see now?
I mean, I see the human centipede, but I dont get the Ghostface-pictures either.
The red dragon holds sway over all.
...