Anniversary Chapter Discussion and Prediction

Its obviously early but I'm still more excited for the chapter 20 than the chapter 19. I'm still excited for 19 but since th one after is a big one most likely and a license, I want peoples wishes on what it'll be. So far a lot of thing are pointing to RE. Well not exactly but it could mean something. And plus RE would be a HUGE thing for a 5th anniversary since that franchise is on fire at the moment in terms of popularity.

Comments

  • I dont think 20 will be a licensed one. I think they'll make it the LGBT chapter to profit off of Pride.

    Looking forward to an LGBT character finally being added I just wish they wouldnt try to profit off of it so much...

  • I'm still hoping for Pinhead, fingers crossed...

    Also looking forward to whatever in-game event they do, 4th year was my first one and it was awesome.

  • @malatruse said:

    I'm still hoping for Pinhead, fingers crossed...

    Also looking forward to whatever in-game event they do, 4th year was my first one and it was awesome.

    The 4th year anniversary didn't really do anything except for crowns which were somehow less engaging then every single other one. I understand if you like it as your first one but we used to have full on events with FULL unlockable new costumes and items to interact with.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    I dont think 20 will be a licensed one. I think they'll make it the LGBT chapter to profit off of Pride.

    Looking forward to an LGBT character finally being added I just wish they wouldnt try to profit off of it so much...

    I think most people are fed up with unlicensed chapters because these days they dont have a map. And there are people that will probably leave for a bit if its not licensed or doesn't have a map. Plus with the pattern I think its almost 100% licensed. Stranger Things was an anniversary chapter and so was Silent Hill. 2 big milestones. Stranger Things was a huge surprise. And so was Silent Hill. I think Silent Hill was even bigger so the really need to top it. That's why I think RE is it. Silent Hill is considered the #2 biggest horror game franchise and RE is #1. It makes sense to try to do that + RE is very popular + the possibility is more open then usual since Capcom just did a collab with Division 2 of all games. They might have more up their sleeves.

  • It definitely won't be Jason, I know he has his own game but it's been long dead thanks to the lawsuit. It's weird that you have the Boogeyman Michael Myers, Stretch Armstrong Freddy, GhostFace, just to name the icons of horror. But Jason is just sitting at Camp Crystal Lake wondering when the Entity will claim him, so he can join his buddies but not Freddy of course.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    I dont think 20 will be a licensed one. I think they'll make it the LGBT chapter to profit off of Pride.

    Looking forward to an LGBT character finally being added I just wish they wouldnt try to profit off of it so much...

    Highly likely its a licensed chapter considering previous history of licensed chapter releases during anniversaries. The fact that we did not get a licensed chapter 3 times in a row only reinforces that fact.

  • I still remember people speculating that Blight was a Werewolf or Vigo, Benedict Baker, Twins was Wendigo and Trickster was Springtrap, Slenderman or a Hacker. Obviously I still feel something of Hype with chapter 20 because after 1 year, finally a license. I hope it is RE or some unexpected character. Everything indicates that there may be clues.