Game held hostage...

495120E6-1BCB-4FD8-981D-EB6AB24940F5.jpeg

So this Wraith was AFK for the entire match. He’s just stood cloaked in the corner which is why my Spine Chill is activated. Just do gens and leave? Sounds simple enough but...

07445C7B-D06A-4230-A8BA-A6F4B290CFFC.jpeg 90A96816-44D7-49D6-A9B6-B6E76688E530.jpeg

Both exit gates were being blocked by Megs so I had no way out of the match. Why are survivors able to body block the exit gate switch? Seems like a big oversight to me.

Comments

  • Time to introduce a new mechanic for Survivors: punt. When another Survivor stands in your way, press the active ability button to kick their ass


    But seriously, that's a crock of crap. I'd probably just whip out my phone and wait. Someone's gotta give, and as long as you don't DC, you'll get your BP.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Time to introduce a new mechanic for Survivors: punt. When another Survivor stands in your way, press the active ability button to kick their ass

    But seriously, that's a crock of crap. I'd probably just whip out my phone and wait. Someone's gotta give, and as long as you don't DC, you'll get your BP.

    I did wait as I wasn’t going to DC and endure a penalty, but it just seems silly that survivors can do this? They shouldn’t be able to body block the exit gates like that lol.

    I assume they thought it was funny as one of the Megs knew I wanted out as she kept walking away from the switch and when I’d head over she’d go straight back in front of it so I couldn’t open it. 🙄

  • How long did they do that for?

  • @jester20k said:

    How long did they do that for?

    About 10 mins? I eventually just stood still and listened to music and one of the Megs eventually opened the gate. It was still 10 minutes wasted for no apparent reason lol.

  • @Mysterynovus said:

    Time to introduce a new mechanic for Survivors: punt. When another Survivor stands in your way, press the active ability button to kick their ass

    But seriously, that's a crock of crap. I'd probably just whip out my phone and wait. Someone's gotta give, and as long as you don't DC, you'll get your BP.

    I support this! We should get an animation where we can pull hair and drag them out of the way.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o3GJgTUIJI

    Skip to 2:06. I wish I could to that to a lot of survivors who unhook me in front of the killer.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014297#Comment_2014297

    I support this! We should get an animation where we can pull hair and drag them out of the way.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o3GJgTUIJI

    Skip to 2:06. I wish I could to that to a lot of survivors who unhook me in front of the killer.

    LMAO. This is the one thing I prefer about FT13. At least we could go and hit annoying teammates with weapons. All we can do in DBD is give them a stern finger point. 😩

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014336#Comment_2014336

    LMAO. This is the one thing I prefer about FT13. At least we could go and hit annoying teammates with weapons. All we can do in DBD is give them a stern finger point. 😩

    With all it's faults, FT13 looked like it was fun and people were more chill than Dbds playerbase. But then again, I only watched a few videos. I wish our playerbase was nicer.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014341#Comment_2014341

    With all it's faults, FT13 looked like it was fun and people were more chill than Dbds playerbase. But then again, I only watched a few videos. I wish our playerbase was nicer.

    FT13 was honestly so much fun. I also loved how Jason was actually a threat lol. I only started playing DBD because that game stopped receiving updates but I still play it from time to time. It just doesn’t feel the same as it did. I used to have a lot of fun playing it with friends though. A lot of good memories came from FT13. Can’t say the same about DBD. 🙊😂

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014341#Comment_2014341

    With all it's faults, FT13 looked like it was fun and people were more chill than Dbds playerbase. But then again, I only watched a few videos. I wish our playerbase was nicer.

    As far I as I can tell from playing from release to dedicated server shutdown f13 only had 2 things that got in the way.

    You couldn't just queue as Jason, so there was always a chance of being a counselor when you didn't want to.

    The legal issues around the f13 property.

    Other than that, it did a lot of things better than dbd, such as a proximity based voice chat that allowed for communication, but had the risk of the killer hearing your plans.

  • Just had a match with the exact same Wraith and once again he’s AFK in a corner. It’s so annoying that people do this to de-rank.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014345#Comment_2014345

    As far I as I can tell from playing from release to dedicated server shutdown f13 only had 2 things that got in the way.

    You couldn't just queue as Jason, so there was always a chance of being a counselor when you didn't want to.

    The legal issues around the f13 property.

    Other than that, it did a lot of things better than dbd, such as a proximity based voice chat that allowed for communication, but had the risk of the killer hearing your plans.

    Yes and no. If you didn't spawn in as TOMMY JAWVIS after dying, you could very easily be sitting in dead chat for a long time. Also, Jason had voice chat as well, which kind of ruined his silent killer thing. For the counselors, it was very important, but I don't think Jason should have had voice chat. Most of the time, you heard some person just power tripping and lobbing insults. Not a big deal, but it ruins the mystique around Jason to hear some nerd throwing bad insults around.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014393#Comment_2014393

    Yes and no. If you didn't spawn in as TOMMY JAWVIS after dying, you could very easily be sitting in dead chat for a long time. Also, Jason had voice chat as well, which kind of ruined his silent killer thing. For the counselors, it was very important, but I don't think Jason should have had voice chat. Most of the time, you heard some person just power tripping and lobbing insults. Not a big deal, but it ruins the mystique around Jason to hear some nerd throwing bad insults around.

    Fair enough, I forgot jason could speak, that definitely shouldn't have been a thing

    As far as the sitting around as a ghost? Honestly I kind of get a kick seeing my teammates try to survive without me, so I didn't mind that much.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2014393#Comment_2014393

    Yes and no. If you didn't spawn in as TOMMY JAWVIS after dying, you could very easily be sitting in dead chat for a long time. Also, Jason had voice chat as well, which kind of ruined his silent killer thing. For the counselors, it was very important, but I don't think Jason should have had voice chat. Most of the time, you heard some person just power tripping and lobbing insults. Not a big deal, but it ruins the mystique around Jason to hear some nerd throwing bad insults around.

    You could leave. They changed it so that after you died you didn’t have to stay in the lobby to keep your points. Also, I used to just mute whoever was playing as Jason and I’d also mute any annoying teammates lol.

    Edit: I misread what you wrote. Yeah, you couldn’t hear each other after death but me and my friends used to play in party chats so death didn’t stop us talking. 😂

  • @KiwiCoattails said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H6V6CED9AV1K/495120e6-1bcb-4fd8-981d-eb6ab24940f5.jpeg

    So this Wraith was AFK for the entire match. He’s just stood cloaked in the corner which is why my Spine Chill is activated. Just do gens and leave? Sounds simple enough but...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1NCAV3WLZR9O/07445c7b-d06a-4230-a8ba-a6f4b290cffc.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2WX2G11FLCQZ/90a96816-44d7-49d6-a9b6-b6e76688e530.jpeg

    Both exit gates were being blocked by Megs so I had no way out of the match. Why are survivors able to body block the exit gate switch? Seems like a big oversight to me.

    They aint the worst megs.

    Screenshot_20201213_145157_com.bhvr.deadbydaylight.jpg

    Here this wholesome looking image is actually the most unwholesome thing ever.


    You cant stop people healing you on mobile so while they kept me animation locked gf teabagged my rectum (we all know what that implies) whenever i was full healed bam m1 all over again.