As someone who plays SWF I have to say it's weird sometimes.

some of the people I play with can get really into running a killer. I mean laughing at the top of their lungs saying wiff at every miss and and just getting all crazy as they run the killer. as someone in a group it can get annoying.


I don't do that as a player if I play well I do but I don't rub it in a killers face who can't even hear me.


To killers: if you could hear what some SWF groups are saying about you in the game you'd be shocked at how mean and annoying it can be. Be glad you can't; it can be pretty bad.

Comments

  • When I play against streamers and I watch their videos after, it's really what you said. They say things like, "he must be so mad at me" at each pallet stun, or "he's not good, he's camping and tunneling" even when you're clearly not.

    Really pathetic but, oh well, whatever let them sleep at night.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    some of the people I play with can get really into running a killer. I mean laughing at the top of their lungs saying wiff at every miss and and just getting all crazy as they run the killer. as someone in a group it can get annoying.

    I don't do that as a player if I play well I do but I don't rub it in a killers face who can't even hear me.

    To killers: if you could hear what some SWF groups are saying about you in the game you'd be shocked at how mean and annoying it can be. Be glad you can't; it can be pretty bad.

    This is why I only play with my girlfriend and her brother. I literally refuse to swf with other people in this game. Way too toxic. I couldn't imagine playing with some of these people. I would most likely snap.

  • I mean it's not just SWF. I'm sure plenty of solo players and killers say just as bad of things that you can't hear as well.

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    When I play against streamers and I watch their videos after, it's really what you said. They say things like, "he must be so mad at me" at each pallet stun, or "he's not good, he's camping and tunneling" even when you're clearly not.

    Really pathetic but, oh well, whatever let them sleep at night.

    Some of these streamers really do be doing the most lmfao especially when they're streaming with a swf

    Making fun of perks

    Making fun of missed hits

    Every pallet stun = best gamer move of the match

    I had some streaming swf telling each other they felt like they were bullying me and felt bad (though they laughed the whole time) because I wasn't instantly downing them in chases

    It's like some swfs just play together to stroke each other's egos

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    I mean it's not just SWF. I'm sure plenty of solo players and killers say just as bad of things that you can't hear as well.

    Everyone does yeah. But when people are on comms they probably get more vocal (obviously) than those who aren't communicating.

    They are all the same tho. And most people are toxic no matter how they express it.