Saving Bloodpoints Tome 6 Level 3

Here is my guide for saving as many bloodpoints as possible while also completing the archive.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1615392436540.png

What an awkward shape lol I'm going to spend another 20 minutes making sure this is the best possible route. Thought it was going to be more difficult than it actually was.

Hope this is helpful 👍 unless I counted this wrong I think you save 470,000 bloodpoints.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The developers seem to have a bit of an issue with counting when it comes to the number of survivor and killer challenges

  • Thanks again. Do you know how points this’ll be?

  • Also do the challenges seem reasonable?

    This is my first rift and I'm hoping to get to 70 by the end. I'm currently at 45

  • Why is it good to save the bloodpoints?

  • @fogdonkey said:

    Why is it good to save the bloodpoints?

    The new killer or survivor for example

  • Ok, if you don't want to level up any existing character and are waiting for the new it makes sense.

  • @CashelP14 thanks for posting these each time, I think they're really helpful.

  • Thanks as always dude! :)

    Although, I think I may have missed the last one?

  • Thanks ! Mods should probably pin this topic.

  • @Alphasoul05 said:

    The developers seem to have a bit of an issue with counting when it comes to the number of survivor and killer challenges

    Must do lol I didn't really notice it before

    @Steel_Eyed said:

    Thanks again. Do you know how points this’ll be?

    I edited in the points just before your message. You just got unlucky with your timing lol

    @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Also do the challenges seem reasonable?

    This is my first rift and I'm hoping to get to 70 by the end. I'm currently at 45

    I'm not sure. I don't normally check what each challenge is until I reach it.

    @fogdonkey said:

    Why is it good to save the bloodpoints?

    Thanks for helping him out mineguy. Yea it's for saving up bloodpoints for when a chapter is released/event.

    @Mandy said:

    @CashelP14 thanks for posting these each time, I think they're really helpful.

    Thanks for the lovely message. I always do it for myself so I thought I may as well share it with the forums.

    They aren't always the best paths but I try my best.

  • @Supernaut said:

    Thanks as always dude! :)

    Although, I think I may have missed the last one?

    I don't know. Click on my name and check.

    @Avilgus said:

    Thanks ! Mods should probably pin this topic.

    Well unfortunately not everyone wants to save bloodpoints. Also I don't think the devs would want everyone to have over 2/3 million bloodpoints going into a new chapter lol

    There's been a few mods in here so I assume it's something that if they felt it was a good idea they probably would've done it already. Thanks either way mate 👍

  • Granted I havent looked super thoroughly, but it seems like all of the first couple challenges in this batch are the most time consuming whole the later ones you can do much more quickly or in single games

  • @gelukrait said:

    nice as always

    Thanks mate 👍

    @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Granted I havent looked super thoroughly, but it seems like all of the first couple challenges in this batch are the most time consuming whole the later ones you can do much more quickly or in single games

    Yea the first few challenges always seem very long. I like challenges I can get done in 1 game but I know others like easier, but longer challenges.