So many leatherfaces
I've been trapped in Green Ranks just because of this dude and they always have meta builds and then stomp my team. At this point I should quit playing survivor because not only are my teammates just unreliable but Leatherface is probably my most hated killer in the game and going against him over and over is just making me a toxic mess and it sucks because I like survivor. Is there like any counterplay at all to this dude or is he just like Spirit but magnified
Comments
Windows and kindred to see if he one of the bad bubbas also see if he is reckless and bumps into stuff alot, but he is def not spirit
Bubba is a newb stomper. All I can suggest is keep at it until you get good enough you pip every match and eventually you will run into less bubbas. Then you can complain about running into nothing but spirit :P
Bad teammates is just apart of solo que and there's nothing the devs can do to fix that. Only thing you can do about it is play with friends.
Bubba is life. Bubba is love.
Seriously though, yeah he stomps noobs pretty good but any loop with a window pretty much turns him into an m1 killer. Bubba excels at punishing survivors for being out of position so make sure you aren't out in tje open when he's near.
Every killer has counters. Iv been playing alot of bubba due to my 80 streamers but he beats bad players, just loop and use windows, dont get greedy and hes not that strong, you can legit run forwards before even getting in a chase and he will take ages to catch up
just loop better. that's the counter.
I thought Freddy was the most hated killer in the game.
No wait...it's Spirt. No, no it's Nurse, or was it Deathslinger?
I think I've heard somewhere Legion is the most hated. I can never keep up.
Bruh what's wrong wit bubba? Seriously as a rank 1-2 killer I can honestly say bubba not as powerful as you think. Just stay seperated and keep an eye out for vault locations and if you play my bubba don't worry you will be on gas heaven or cow tree map every time so plenty of counters. My bubba hates rng.
I also run no slowdown on my bubba so maybe that adds to it idk.
Pretty sure it's Bubba, Spirt, and Freddy rn
Well I heard Hag today I thought. I don't mind any it's the people controlling them that can be annoying.
I play almost every killer equally at Rank 1. Leatherface against a good Swf isn’t the greatest. Good survivors will combo gyms/ loops and vaults. Bamboozle is decent on him but on a map like coal tower for eg you could chase a survivor into shack, they’ll vault, you block the window, they’ll then go to long wall gym close by you chase them, block the window they’ll then go back to shack etc. If you play around windows correctly bubba can’t do much but just m1 by force and then his power is useless. But I gotta admit I destroy bad Swf teams for sure easily. But against 4 good survivors he honestly can’t do much that play safe.
Abuse windows and drop pallets early if need be. Also be more patient with your hook saves
Up here in red-ranks, all you'll get is stand-still Spirits & Deathslingers, so I wouldn't say it gets better. Though, I do know that Bubba has plenty of counters and since you play against him so much, should learn to start doing. Here's a few I can think of: