For The Next Event With Firecrackers

Can we just make it so you have 2 uses of the item?

They are meant to stun the killer like flashlights but they take too long to use plus they make a hissing sound, warning the killer. That doesn't even include the fact that you can't practice the timing of using them because after using them once, they're gone.

They are a weaker flashlight that you can't practice more than once per game.

No idea what the plan is for the 5th anniversary event but adding firecrackers that have 2 uses per game would be an excellent choice.

Comments

  • There is unused addons for Firecrackers within the game files, hopefully next event with Firecrackers they introduce add ons for them or turn firecrackers into a normal item, maybe it could be the brown flashlight of the game

  • Hoping for a 5th Anniversary Key and Map, Maps leave a trail of confetti and Keys explode in confetti when you open the hatch with em.

    About the firecrackers, I agree with the comment above me. Bring in the add-ons, make them normal items, and please just let us practice without sacrificing all our event items. Please.

  • @BitingSea said:

    There is unused addons for Firecrackers within the game files, hopefully next event with Firecrackers they introduce add ons for them or turn firecrackers into a normal item, maybe it could be the brown flashlight of the game

    Having firecrackers be the "brown flashlight" of the game is a really neat idea, ngl. I would love to have firecrackers unlocked at all times instead of the useless basement offering that shows you where the basement spawns... Imagine getting Shelter Woods and you used that offering. Damn bro, I could have never guessed where the basement was.

    Having at least 2 charges would also be super nice.

    They are essentially the hardest item to get value out of and very easily avoided by killers as they get a sound que & the timing is quite hard

  • @BitingSea said:

    There is unused addons for Firecrackers within the game files, hopefully next event with Firecrackers they introduce add ons for them or turn firecrackers into a normal item, maybe it could be the brown flashlight of the game

    Yea that would be really good. Hopefully they finally give this item some love.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Hoping for a 5th Anniversary Key and Map, Maps leave a trail of confetti and Keys explode in confetti when you open the hatch with em.

    About the firecrackers, I agree with the comment above me. Bring in the add-ons, make them normal items, and please just let us practice without sacrificing all our event items. Please.

    Key one I'm not really up for. Just purely because I don't want to give people more keys in this game lol

    @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009923#Comment_2009923

    Having firecrackers be the "brown flashlight" of the game is a really neat idea, ngl. I would love to have firecrackers unlocked at all times instead of the useless basement offering that shows you where the basement spawns... Imagine getting Shelter Woods and you used that offering. Damn bro, I could have never guessed where the basement was.

    Having at least 2 charges would also be super nice.

    They are essentially the hardest item to get value out of and very easily avoided by killers as they get a sound que & the timing is quite hard

    Exactly. I don't know why the devs still keep them so weak whenever they are an extremely rare item with a 1 time use.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009923#Comment_2009923

    Yea that would be really good. Hopefully they finally give this item some love.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009926#Comment_2009926

    Key one I'm not really up for. Just purely because I don't want to give people more keys in this game lol

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2009927#Comment_2009927

    Exactly. I don't know why the devs still keep them so weak whenever they are an extremely rare item with a 1 time use.

    We had event things for everything else I was getting desperate ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010606#Comment_2010606

    We had event things for everything else I was getting desperate ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Hey I understand. It would make sense and would be really cool.

    However unless this key nerf is massive then I don't want to encourage getting more lol