New DBD Streamer Desires/Preferences

If a new DBD Streamer were to come out tomorrow, next week or next month what would maintain your interest? What would you want, desire and/or expect from them that would make and keep you interested on Twitch or YouTube? Please feel free to elaborate. Also, as far as YT, HYPER EDITED or NON EDITED? Thanks.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I like streamers who are humble, informative, and knowledgeable as well, but being good at the game is really the bare minimum for me. It would take a really special person for me to want to watch them stream a game they're not good at.

    I don't feel as strongly for people who stream single player games - so long as you're not an absolute potato it's fine if you're not the best either. For people streaming multiplayer games, though, you need to be a good player to hold my attention.

    Okay, good answer, thank you.

  • Sometimes a really strange builds and perks works well with each other and it's good to see some newly approach builds for both survivor and killer. It encourage people to play with new gamestyles and make them use new tactics which sometimes makes the game more unpredictable for both of the sides.

  • Well I dont watch streams but il watch highlights on YouTube so depends how good their YouTube is

  • So far the only person who wants to keep me watching them is Otzdarva, that man continues to blow my mind with how good he is.

  • Being strange and unpredictable I think can better highlight non meta perks and builds that make the game much more interesting. Id much rather someone use an uncommon build and do okay than someone dominate with the usual stuff

  • A mixture of the last two, being very informative, knowledgeable and humble. While also being pretty decent at the game.

  • Being different.

    We already have our amazing players and being who main a certain side. Just someone who does something different to the rest.

  • Streamers who don't consistantly berate their opponents have my respect

  • I want someone who is knowledgeable, humble, decent at the game, but is fun to be around, and strange. I love content creators I can relate to, since I tend to be weird, and crazy, yet knowledgeable, and understadning

  • @SOMENINJANAME said:

    If a new DBD Streamer were to come out tomorrow, next week or next month what would maintain your interest? What would you want, desire and/or expect from them that would make and keep you interested on Twitch or YouTube? Please feel free to elaborate. Also, as far as YT, HYPER EDITED or NON EDITED? Thanks.

    Being funny I guess but seeing someone getting rekt is boring so inleast purple/green ranks