NOED.. AND NO ONE DID..

Just finished a game where i kooked all guys 3 times.. and the last one only one.. they all died while there was still 1 gen left.. downed the last one, closed the hatch, and hooked the last one..

So, after the game, the last player to get hooked (a red rank of course) text out to me to cry about me using NOED, even if it didn't got to activate..

So he texted me, NOED 🀑 to which i replied.. AND NO ONE DID 😎😎..

He got furious and continue to text salty msgs afterwards 🀣


Anyone has run into this type of survivors that think so highly of themselves just to realize that they also lose easily from time to time??

Comments

  • It's classic entitlement, expecting the killer to not bring X, Y, Z into the lobby.

    I got it myself earlier today, a Feng had a key, so I camped her and a Steve who tried to save her in the basement, got moaned at for not letting them go and effectively get a 3 man hatch escape.

  • Yeah, silly complaint since NOEDs not even a good perk

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Yeah, silly complaint since NOEDs not even a good perk

    Depends on the killer. If it does activate and your a smart and good killer it can be really good.

  • It’s just the classic entitled / hypocritical mindset that a lot of players have. I had a Feng in my lobby last night called NOED = No Skill and funnily enough the killer did have NOED and it got activated on her lol. We did all manage to escape but the best part was, Feng was using DS + Unbreakable, because that’s really skilful, right? πŸ™Š

  • @killz4fun said:

    Just finished a game where i kooked all guys 3 times.. and the last one only one.. they all died while there was still 1 gen left.. downed the last one, closed the hatch, and hooked the last one..

    So, after the game, the last player to get hooked (a red rank of course) text out to me to cry about me using NOED, even if it didn't got to activate..

    So he texted me, NOED 🀑 to which i replied.. AND NO ONE DID 😎😎..

    He got furious and continue to text salty msgs afterwards 🀣

    Anyone has run into this type of survivors that think so highly of themselves just to realize that they also lose easily from time to time??

    I run into it whenever I put NOED in my list. It is their "go to" mindless chant. I always point out that NOED never even activated, that I thoroughly waffle-stomped them without it. In fact, because of NOED I was playing one Perk down. It doesn't matter. People like that are just looking for excuses to cling to, anything to try and blame others for their own failures. The funny thing about it is I rarely run NOED but these little tantrums when I do only makes me want to put it in the mix more.

  • @killz4fun said:

    Just finished a game where i kooked all guys 3 times.. and the last one only one.. they all died while there was still 1 gen left.. downed the last one, closed the hatch, and hooked the last one..

    So, after the game, the last player to get hooked (a red rank of course) text out to me to cry about me using NOED, even if it didn't got to activate..

    So he texted me, NOED 🀑 to which i replied.. AND NO ONE DID 😎😎..

    He got furious and continue to text salty msgs afterwards 🀣

    Anyone has run into this type of survivors that think so highly of themselves just to realize that they also lose easily from time to time??

    Short answer: every killer has lol

  • I always get confused when I find a myers running it...I'm just like "bit you already have it....why run noed". Id much rather get some mileage out if something else as myers since I have noed built in and I'd rather not have to prolong the game as him if needed