there is a way to hide the hud ?
someone knows how to hide the game interface
someone knows how to hide the game interface
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As of now, I'm pretty sure there are no ways to disable the HUD
No but you can make it very, very small.
Like these cows.
I will have to wait for the new patch and reduce it to the smallest size and cover it to do what I wanted :(
:(
The option to change the scale of the HUD is already in the current live game. It's in the Settings.
I really didn't realize it, thanks, I won't have to wait