You guys on pc have some really hilarious names
Some are really creative lol. I always have a good laugh and you guys make my day. Thanks.
Some are really creative lol. I always have a good laugh and you guys make my day. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love hearing this! I change my name a lot to whatever goofy crap I can think of. I hope I've made people laugh.
Best one I've seen so far was Dead by Gay Dwight.
not sure if I count but the Pope appreaciates your support nonetheless.
I've used Head by Gay Dwight before. Hehe
Right now I'm Twerkin for Jesus
Iridescent c..k and crayon eater lol.
Thanks:)
My friend on pc has really cursed steam name.
This pretty much.
I take my inspiration from the good ol' days of TF2
As a favor to a consoler the next time you are done with this name, could you follow it up with "anythinggoesintheshower"
Should it fit. Pun semi intended...
I ran across a survivor with the name "Big Booty on Duty" while playing Jane. I love that name!!
I have seen Head by Gay Dwight