YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE NICE SOME RAPPER SURVIVORS IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
I WOULD LIKE MORE OF A VARIETY OF SURVIVORS TO PLAY AS I'M HOPING THIS CAN BE A THING LIKE YO COULD PLAY AS TEE GRIZZLEY OR LIL BABY OR LIL DURK.
I WOULD LIKE MORE OF A VARIETY OF SURVIVORS TO PLAY AS I'M HOPING THIS CAN BE A THING LIKE YO COULD PLAY AS TEE GRIZZLEY OR LIL BABY OR LIL DURK.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please don’t scream at us (caps)
also, no real life people. So it either has to be a licensed char from any horror media that’s a rapper or an original creation ( like Kate who is a country singer)
dang that sucks
Cold like Minnesota!
If we got a dude with dreadlocks and a very urban style of attire, I would probably main the hell out of him. Rap isn't my thing (though I don't mind it either), but the style definitely has an allure that is undeniable. Also, dreadlocks are just awesome.
Okay, you can start denying it now.
They cant implement real life people, but they could make an original survivor for this.
tapps cosmetics make him look like a rapper i guess.
to implement real people they have to pay to use their likeness (even then they probably woudnt use their real name), having some rapper who has little to nothing to do with the horror genre would be just a waste.
That’s would be nice something a little different
No
Gross Rap, don't get me wrong the OGs knew how to bring it but this modern c-rap is whack.