So this poll was inspired by a current discussion in the forums. In no way am I advocating one side or the other, I am just curious what killers have to say.
I thought most people didn't like swf with 3 or more people, not all of them. If they could opt out of full teams I don't think it would affect the q too much.
If I set my options to reduce the sensitivity from my controller do I get a matchmaking penalty ?
its a hypothetical question. Assuming the law of supply and demand were to hold true in this scenario, there would be more killers in that Q than survivors. With that being said, the Q times would necessarily go up. (Sound familiar with the current state of the Q from a survivor POV?)
It would be a completely pointless question to ask if killers could choose a mode with no swf and there were no matchmaking time difference. You already know this but felt the need to ask a very dumb@$$ question.
its a hypothetical question. Assuming the law of supply and demand were to hold true in this scenario, there would be more killers in that Q than survivors. With that being said, the Q times would necessarily go up. (Sound familiar with the current state of the Q from a survivor POV?)
It would be a completely pointless question to ask if killers could choose a mode with no swf and there were no matchmaking time difference. You already know this but felt the need to ask a very dumb@$$ question.
Most of my ques are instant. There are more people on PS4 and Xbox then I first thought.
To be honest this isn't even a discussion. This would literally kill the game because no killer in their right mind and below 3k hours would face swf, which would ruin the matchmaking times for both the killer and SWFs and discourage people from playing with their friends and most of the time playing in general. Also people here are underestimating how many SWFs are there in red ranks. +10 minutes is a very reasonable assumption.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only have a problem with gen speeds for i hate games ending in 5 minutes
I thought most people didn't like swf with 3 or more people, not all of them. If they could opt out of full teams I don't think it would affect the q too much.
I should have added an option about 3+ swf but I don’t so much care about getting some scientific poll, just a kind of basic yes/no thing.
Not a bad deal, people have a inflated sense of self worth when in SWF, usually games are fine if they aren't trying to finish gens in 3 minutes.
Remove the "+10 minutes" because why?
If I set my options to reduce the sensitivity from my controller do I get a matchmaking penalty ?
its a hypothetical question. Assuming the law of supply and demand were to hold true in this scenario, there would be more killers in that Q than survivors. With that being said, the Q times would necessarily go up. (Sound familiar with the current state of the Q from a survivor POV?)
It would be a completely pointless question to ask if killers could choose a mode with no swf and there were no matchmaking time difference. You already know this but felt the need to ask a very dumb@$$ question.
Most of my ques are instant. There are more people on PS4 and Xbox then I first thought.
To be honest this isn't even a discussion. This would literally kill the game because no killer in their right mind and below 3k hours would face swf, which would ruin the matchmaking times for both the killer and SWFs and discourage people from playing with their friends and most of the time playing in general. Also people here are underestimating how many SWFs are there in red ranks. +10 minutes is a very reasonable assumption.
Smol brain mentality to say otherwise tbh