which killer and survivor do you think has the best cosmetics?

my favourite killer cosmetics are ghostface's and my favourite survivor cosmetics are nea's

Comments

  • @e_j2007 said:

    my favourite killer cosmetics are ghostface's and my favourite survivor cosmetics are nea's

    Kate and Clown all day

  • Killer: Legion


    survivor - this one is tough, I think if I go by the amount of ones I want from a survivor and versatility tho- it’d have to be nea at this moment.

  • Survivor is Jane since I like her style and there is a lot of mix match potential

    Clown since Mr puddles is the best cosmetic in the game

  • Best survivors- Feng and Dwight

    Best killers- clown and pyramid head (does so well with so few)


    Worst survivors- Bill (basically doesn't have any) and Jane

    Worst killers- hag (almost all look the same just with a different color pallet. I only remotely like one skin) and Pig (they are all just kinda there to me)

  • Killer - The Clown, easily.

    Survivor - I'm not actually too sure. I'll have to think this one over.

  • Kate for survivor because she hot, and I'd say Legion for killer with the amount of outfits they have.

  • Killer- The Clown.

    Survivor - Dweet of course.

  • Wraith + David.

    David's only here because of his shirtless skin; every head piece he has drags down his score so much

  • Killer - Legion

    Survivor - Ash (Nothing can beat the big dick energy of the puppet)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Wraith + David.

    David's only here because of his shirtless skin; every head piece he has drags down his score so much

    Idk I'm kinda feeling his dandy one with the cigarette

    And egghead david is spectacular no one can say otherwise

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1999374#Comment_1999374

    Idk I'm kinda feeling his dandy one with the cigarette

    And egghead david is spectacular no one can say otherwise

    Nothing beats his base and definitely not the beard though.

    And if you unironically like egghead david dni please im afraid of your kind

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1999383#Comment_1999383

    Nothing beats his base and definitely not the beard though.

    And if you unironically like egghead david dni please

    I like his base but it's not my favourite

    Yeah egghead for the memes I don't actually think it's hot ;-;

  • Kate for survivor and Spirit for killers.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1999386#Comment_1999386

    I like his base but it's not my favourite

    Yeah egghead for the memes I don't actually think it's hot ;-;

    thank you for the clarification you may continue interacting

  • Killer: Doctor

    Survivor: Not sure

  • Favorite Survivor: Feng or Zarina have my favorites, though Cheryl is a close with the Lisa Garland skin. Shirtless David is also something to consider.

    Favorite Killers: Spirit and Nurse have some really good stuff as well. I really like a few of Sallys classy dresses as well as Rins everything.

    Worst Survivors: Easiest would go to characters without skins, but i'll be fair and say Dwight. All of them kinda look the same, only having Dwelf to stand out from the rest.

    Worst Killers: I suppose that maybe Hag or Plague would go for the worst? I love them both to death, but almost none of their cosmetics stick out to me. Servant of the Serum is really good, but not enough to carry Adiris for me

  • survivor- Zarina

    killer- Legion

  • Survivor: Meg

    Killer: Spirit

  • I think Doc overall gets the best cosmetics of the killer cast. Though Wraith and Nurse are both a close second.

    For survivor... I usually just find one or two cosmetic groups I really like on the characters I use most frequently. I guess Kate, Jeff, David, or Felix would be my top pick.

  • Oni Minotauro and Kate have the best skins