New skin for Kate
The top of the Kate (Dolly Guitar) skin doesn't match any long pants from the store. I mean, there's a "gap" between them. I believe this should be fixed as the skin is not sold as a set.
The top of the Kate (Dolly Guitar) skin doesn't match any long pants from the store. I mean, there's a "gap" between them. I believe this should be fixed as the skin is not sold as a set.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The problem also occurs with short pants, but from the front.
I see what you did there. 🤣 What does the OP want? The back of a crop top to not be a crop top? The jacket has more length than the shirt so thats the only reason the backside isn't showing more.
I mean, there's another "hole" here.
Wait.. am I missing something here because I'm genuinely confused.
If I'm not mistaken, the parts I've circled are parts of Kate's model that don't line up with the cosmetics correctly, so there's "holes" there. Gaps where nothing is rendered
that makes more sense
I barely even noticed that. I thought it was just a shadow or part of the cosmetic. Seems minuscule to me but if its a flaw and not supposed to be like that then ok. I thought the OP was complaining about the gap of skin showing in the back.
I like how the hand in the picture is positioned on her bottom.
Kate's body model on the new skin (belly and back) is too short and creates transparent holes between the clothes that are not part of the original set (virtually all pants from the store).
"Heal the booty"
Yes, my sole purpose here was to notice this gap the top outfit has. But uh Kate's got a nice butt, just Saiyan.
Thanks for fixing this skin but there is still a problem when doing some animations (walking / running / healing)