Anyone else notice red ranks dc the most?

I've had a ton of games where a red rank will dc while not nearly as many other ranks. Have other people noticed this? Shouldn't they automatically derank? It's often at the beginning if a team isn't doing as well as they want (like I hit a survivor before a gen is done)

Comments

  • Ranking is pretty easy I would say.

    Rank just means how much you play the game, not how good you are most of the times, so you can find stealthy Blendettes that do nothing the whole in Red Ranks, and that's tragic.


    Also some people are just cry babies and DC for basically anything, or they just needed to leave due to something happening outside of the game.

  • I haven't noticed it. But again, rainbow is back, back again.

  • Red ranks do DC more in my experience too. The other category is bully swf teams. I got wrecked the other night by a 4 person swf group. I only had 1 hook the whole game. They popped the exit gates, at this point i was just putting down portals for some points (playing demo). All 4 of them come running over to me to harass me again. I end up downing one of them and chase the others away. Before i go back to pickup the downed one he DCs.

  • 3 of the 5 games yesterday had DCs.

    One killer was going for adept Myers and DC after 2 or 3 gens were done. Another was a Freddy that DCed in Badham after he tried to predict me jumping down the window and lost me twice. The last one was a Dwight that was lagging hard in the beginning and DC in the late game (this one I think was genuinely just a poor connection).

  • When I'm in a swf nobody DCs but when I'm solo it seems like the first person caught will either dc or struggle on hook immediately if they were downed within the first 20 seconds

  • Rank means nothing, it is easy for survivors to get carried and difficult to derank.