What is the highest devotion anyone has seen?

Very curious on that, and by that I mean streamers or your friends or whoever you know that plays this game THAT much.


Edit: this is for something that just happened to me against a ttv with devotion 53 lvl70.

I wanna know if this seems possible.

Comments

  • personally it's my friend Donkerydoo at devotion 14

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    personally it's my friend Donkerydoo at devotion 14

    Holy crap that is a high devotion lol.

  • yeah, im 12 myself, we both play too much him just more than me lmao

  • Devotion 31 from CoconutRTS.

    But I am pretty sure there are higher devotion levels out there.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Devotion 31 from CoconutRTS.

    But I am pretty sure there are higher devotion levels out there.

    jesus christ thats a lot of devotion

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Devotion 31 from CoconutRTS.

    But I am pretty sure there are higher devotion levels out there.

    Yeah I was thinking of Coco and Angrypug since well they are well known.

    Thanks for sharing.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998092#Comment_1998092

    yeah, im 12 myself, we both play too much him just more than me lmao

    You guys need a break.....let me catch up lol jokes aside, it's just that I found something funny.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998093#Comment_1998093

    You guys need a break.....let me catch up lol jokes aside, it's just that I found something funny.

    dont worry hes currently on a break playing cod, then theres me at lv 50 in the rift :')

  • This is what I saw and what I discovered when I saw their stream.

    Devotion 53 and player level 70.

    I went to check their hours on the game since that is a LOT.

    But after I went to a page to see when the account was made and stuff.

    Not even a year that account was made, 7 legacies and every killer and survivor had 300 items/addons just 300

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998105#Comment_1998105

    dont worry hes currently on a break playing cod, then theres me at lv 50 in the rift :')

    Damn I'm close to you on the rift, I'm just taking it kinda slow now, I'm on 42 on the rift but all challenges done so I might wait for the next ones.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    This is what I saw and what I discovered when I saw their stream.

    Devotion 53 and player level 70.

    I went to check their hours on the game since that is a LOT.

    But after I went to a page to see when the account was made and stuff.

    Not even a year that account was made, 7 legacies and every killer and survivor had 300 items/addons just 300

    that's not possible to have, may have been a save file hack. you can't have legacy if you weren't playing before November 2016.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1998116#Comment_1998116

    that's not possible to have, may have been a save file hack. you can't have legacy if you weren't playing before November 2016.

    I know about when legacy ended and that, I just found it..... Funny that someone hacks their savefiles, and I got curious about the highest devotion that people have seen in general.

    Also 90k cells, which from my bad math that is about 820ish bucks.

  • Screenshot_20210305-062420.png

    Hid their name to avoid conflict and stuff

    My bad it wasn't lvl 70

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Very curious on that, and by that I mean streamers or your friends or whoever you know that plays this game THAT much.

    Edit: this is for something that just happened to me against a ttv with devotion 53 lvl70.

    I wanna know if this seems possible.

    I'm a devotion 33 and I have a friend who is about to hit 40, for devotion 52 he must do dbd for a job streaming for cash that's the only way

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    This is what I saw and what I discovered when I saw their stream.

    Devotion 53 and player level 70.

    I went to check their hours on the game since that is a LOT.

    But after I went to a page to see when the account was made and stuff.

    Not even a year that account was made, 7 legacies and every killer and survivor had 300 items/addons just 300

    That sounds like a hacker and I would report them I didn't see this comment until I made the other one already

  • Im the highest of my friends at like 7 but I’ve been playing like a year and a half so

  • Cope has like Devotion 34.

  • penzi_ is devotion 40 on his main account, think he said he has 3 other accounts each being over devotion 5.

  • It's hard to get a good gauge on play time as each metric as some flaws.

    I personally like going by play time as that takes into account all their play time, not just their play time since devotion was released which was maybe like 2-3 years ago? Something like that. IE some people could have also been playing a lot before devotion even came out.

    To the specific question though, I think the highest I saw was in the 40's. Typically the highest people are all the full time streamers as it's essentially their full time job and they're able to commit a lot more time than other people working normal jobs.

  • @Blueberry said:

    It's hard to get a good gauge on play time as each metric as some flaws.

    I personally like going by play time as that takes into account all their play time, not just their play time since devotion was released which was maybe like 2-3 years ago? Something like that. IE some people could have also been playing a lot before devotion even came out.

    To the specific question though, I think the highest I saw was in the 40's. Typically the highest people are all the full time streamers as it's essentially their full time job and they're able to commit a lot more time than other people working normal jobs.

    If I ever play this game to get a devotion THAT high, at that point just put me out of my misery.

  • Highest ive seen legit is devotion 40 which is penzi_

    Too bad he's really toxic, but i guess that's what 11 thousand hours does to you.

  • I feel pathetic with my miniscule devotion L21.

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/232724/what-is-the-highest-devotion-anyone-has-seen

    I'm a devotion 33 and I have a friend who is about to hit 40, for devotion 52 he must do dbd for a job streaming for cash that's the only way

    13 followers is what he has iirc, so streaming dbd for a living is out of the question atm.

    And damn you are devotion 33 that is a LOT. Give us low devotion a chance lol

    @Blueberry said:

    It's hard to get a good gauge on play time as each metric as some flaws.

    I personally like going by play time as that takes into account all their play time, not just their play time since devotion was released which was maybe like 2-3 years ago? Something like that. IE some people could have also been playing a lot before devotion even came out.

    To the specific question though, I think the highest I saw was in the 40's. Typically the highest people are all the full time streamers as it's essentially their full time job and they're able to commit a lot more time than other people working normal jobs.

    His hours and achievements were private, but judging from what I saw on the vod, he has issues following scratchmarks and doesn't know where scratchmarks are going, he doesn't know how crow works.

    He is a nurse main who...... Not to be rude plays worse than I do with nurse.

    But still 40 is a lot.

    @Leachy_Jr said:

    Highest ive seen legit is devotion 40 which is penzi_

    Too bad he's really toxic, but i guess that's what 11 thousand hours does to you.

    I need to check out Penzi_ never really heard of him but that is a ton of hours.

  • @Supernaut said:

    I feel pathetic with my miniscule devotion L21.

    You don't need to feel pathetic, you are still higher than me as I just got into devotion 8 been playing for a very long time but I only started going hard into the game when I got into devotion 5

  • I'm sorry but anyone with over 30 devotion I can't understand how you do it.

    You literally must be playing this game for over 8 hours a day. Your also probably a killer main.

  • I have devotion level 18 about to be 19. I'm the highest of my friends :)