OST you like from your favourite game.
It's difficult to choose just one, but i've personally been loving Fire Emblem since 2004.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJrl2W67bIM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFY5TPI-kaU https://youtu.be/RLZR1GdMJps
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
What are you gay? Kappa
What makes you think that? :O
rain world has a pretty good soundtrack. nice to listen to as an ambient album, but some of the tracks are absolutely boppin
God of War 3 has so many good tracks (I'm actually listening to it right now), so I'm just going to link the playlists. If I had to pick favorites, they'd be Brothers of Blood, the final boss theme and Rage of Sparta, the theme whenever Kratos gets ready to kill most bosses.
Complete OST with unreleased tracks: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCToLibb1EqNxRAJOxDN7wMOBi-ALO8NQ
Official OST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL384B3475ED7BEA5B
EDIT: I'll also put direct links to my two favorites:
Brothers of Blood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRYCz3CV2o&list=PL384B3475ED7BEA5B&index=15Rage of Sparta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2xYOvjoFpAWell I don't tell everyone about my hidden observation technique, but if you look at your own name, it implies you work at a police department. And most police officers are men, and they have (wait for it) "partners." I think you know where this is going.
Now you are one of us too.
No. WAIT! I have a family, you cant absorb me into your hive mind of anime and expensive clothing!! I can't. I won't!!
TOO LATE
Definitely would have to be Pokemon Colosseum's soundtrack. I absolutley love the nostalgia trip it gives me.
One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII Remake https://youtu.be/tuAFiUEHVRY
All music from God Of War PS4.
Otherwise I have a few honourable mentions.
Anything from Celeste. The music just seems to calm me instantly or bring back good memories.
I'm also a fan of the Boss theme from Xenoblade Chronicles 2, although I'm still playing through that game so I may find a better song in it soon.
Here's 6 of mine (well, maybe 5 plus 1 rogue..):
https://youtu.be/0jbriOrCIYI https://youtu.be/WShknpNpHbY https://youtu.be/w0CICfYvlvE https://youtu.be/jk1BOpAH4Vg https://youtu.be/7M1k1tgq87g https://youtu.be/yCPL3DJ72tMOh, Remember Me... Nice game with nice OST too.
Wow, river city girls sounds really nice.
Interesting.
You might also like the OST from Dragon's Dogma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTNfuztCMgMThe Noisia and Combichrist stuff from DMC 5
Hotline Miami 1 and especially 2
Favorite game since childhood.
Here's mine from some of my current favorites games. I really like listening to soundtracks, so I have a lot.
Skyrim - Sovenguard
Resident Evil 7 - Barn Fight
Resident Evil 2 (Remake) - Malformation Of G
Little Nightmares 2 - End Of The Hall
I have a hell of a lot more, but I don't this list to get long.
This one is one of the best from divinity, it made me fight friendly npcs just because i wanted to hear the song again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTnB-Wn0b0QBtw @Skarkio i really loved River City Girls' OST, i think i'm gonna buy the game lol
Which Malformation of G? He's got five of them. They're all great though.
My favorite is probably the fourth, with my lest favorite being the first. But I really like them all.
Main Theme - Ori and the Blind Forest
Space Dragon-NITW
Lost City Of Arkus-Skylander Giants
Mephisto's Realm(Gates Of Hell)-Marvels Ultimate Alliance
Holo-Day Bash-Apex Legends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8cKMn6G1Kw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siBeYS7B370 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumxjhcqbsM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXpuimmSRIOof, my favorite game?
Idk man, that's difficult, i have over ~300 on Steam alone.
Though i guess at least 290 of them don't make the cut.
I guess i'll do this game, i just love replaying this game from time to time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoKqYtDUa0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXaLlMPxOI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYKdVTRiAA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxQd0A0N-k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amc-h6_PLbM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmTOR7E5pO4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_04eaP3Hso https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yZarj_Rtw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5i2ZOF6CooAnd a shoutout to all the space radio stations...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Flvd6lAik https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ywtRKaoiGU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5zVn93fl9IOh, and while i just love the Groovitron, i think the tracks the weapon has in this game are the weakest ones, i really prefer the ones from Tools of Destruction.