Has anyone ever gone against this person??
Skullfire130.
I went against him once and he can run a killer for eeevvveeerr
Skullfire130.
I went against him once and he can run a killer for eeevvveeerr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, only against Skullfire129 and Skullfire131. Sorry.
Calling people out is against forum rules. I know youre not being mean but just letting you know
I don't memoryze the names of anyone I play with...
also... just the nickname?
I think that rule only applies for naming and shaming. I could be wrong though.
I'm not calling them out or shaming them in anyway. asking if anyone has faced them and saying that they're good is not against the rules
Oh, you know Skullfire129 too? We go way back. Nice guy.
I love Batman Beyond
I know right
It sounds like he is actually praising the guy, and I am pretty sure he is not shaming him.