Stay healthy and take breaks.
Y'all are remembering to pace yourselves, right?
Too much of any thing is a bad thing, even a good thing. So every once in a while, when you've played for quite a while, when the experience is starting to turn a little sour, remember to switch DbD off for a little bit and come back later.
Read, make some food, watch a video, maybe do a stretch or two.
Immerse yourself in the little good things a little while-- let the negativity shake itself off.
Even if you feel like you're fine, it can still be good to take a little break.
Take care of yourselves, alright?
Comments
Hes cute
It's good advice, and I've had to do this myself lately. I appreciate your wholesome post ❤
Will do. Thanks. 😌
Can we keep him?
Only if i'm fed my daily requirement of fries.
Totally agree, if I feel myself getting frustrated I know it's time to take a break.
same. probably gonna play some other games for abit. reason being - my last thread/post.
Since the event is over deleted the game because I need at least a one week break
An actually wholesome post on the DBD forums? That is quite a treat.