Killers who deserve respect
Assuming fair play (a stretch, I know) - which killers earn your respect as a survivor?
Assuming fair play (a stretch, I know) - which killers earn your respect as a survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meh
I've seen a lot more Huntresses in my life time than I would have liked.
Ok but pyramid dick? Really? Fake M2 to M1 in order to win basically...
I've seen one or two really good PH players
The rest were only fakers.... and unless you vault / drop pallet I'm not gonna use my power.
Well, this is basically pyramid dick for us all
Honestly, anyone brave enough to play killer deserves respect. No matter the character. No matter the build.
What you said is a fine contradiction
Should I have said offline game design in a pvp game?
People trying to adept who are clearly suffering.
There's more, but that's what's on my mind right now.
I only respect pyramid heads that can turns his power useful without changing it to M1. The cages are bad design feature, but well that's completely different topic. The worst thing about pyramid dick is the fact that he can get more value from changing M2 to M1 than using only M2.
Btw this cooldown is nothing for him, he basically get buffed with shorter cooldown after using M2.
Yes, please. Help me! It's so badly heavy on the console.
still cant understand what ''fear play'' means? O.o there is no such a thing in dbd, killer's target is to kill all 4 survivors no metter how - end of story!