Take a look at the new cosmetics for The Hallowed Blight event!


https://youtu.be/fqCReItGZi4


Paulie made a video on it (Cosmetics start at 10:50 in the video). He did not provide a link to the photos though. What do you all think?

Comments

  • I think they're pretty darn cool. But I hope we get some Halloween stuff we have to earn by putting survivors on special hooks and repairing special gens too. Hopefully these are buyable because if they are I'm spending more money on DbD than on Overwatchs Halloween terror this year. 
  • Screenshots for the curious. 
  • Screenshots for the curious. 
    Oh my gosh these are really fricking awesome!!! Hope to see them in the cosmetic shop.
  • I think they're pretty darn cool. But I hope we get some Halloween stuff we have to earn by putting survivors on special hooks and repairing special gens too. Hopefully these are buyable because if they are I'm spending more money on DbD than on Overwatchs Halloween terror this year. 
    I would rather get normal clothing that would look good any time of the year.
  • That nurse cosmetic :love:
  • Victorian nurse is lovely though the other doctor bodies are quite horrifying 
  • I'm thinking that these new cosmetics will be released alongside the next chapter. The nurse, doc, Dwight, and claudette all have victorian style clothing, so I'm assuming that the next killer will be based around that style. Plus, Kate has a Winter outfit and we're still in the Fall season. Not to mention, we still haven't even seen the American flag shirt Kate and other previously shown cosmetics. We're almost at the mid chapter patch so we should see teasers for the next killer somewhat soon (if you call 3-4 weeks soon I guess).

  • so 6 killer skins and only 3 survivors, well hopefully killers enjoy warching it from the menu because those survivor skins are mehh
  • I'm thinking that these new cosmetics will be released alongside the next chapter. The nurse, doc, Dwight, and claudette all have victorian style clothing, so I'm assuming that the next killer will be based around that style. Plus, Kate has a Winter outfit and we're still in the Fall season. Not to mention, we still haven't even seen the American flag shirt Kate and other previously shown cosmetics. We're almost at the mid chapter patch so we should see teasers for the next killer somewhat soon (if you call 3-4 weeks soon I guess).

    Nahh, they release themed cosmetics every time a new chapter is released and we don't even see those cosmetics in the files until that chapters PTB.

    And Kate's winter outfit isn't tied to our season. It's tied to her personality as a "free spirit". And the American Kate will probably release either today or next Wednesday. While the Clowns cosmetics will be released the opposite week.
  • Nothing for Spirit, Piggy (yeah, licensed, I know) Meg or Feng? Don't you want my money???

    Edit: And why does Doc have the coolest set of skins in this game? He's the darling of the art department, apparently. Or a real fashionista.

  • Eight said:

    Nothing for Spirit, Piggy (yeah, liscensed, I know) Meg or Feng? Don't you want my money???

    Edit: And why does Doc have the coolest set of skins in this game? He's the darling of the art department, apparently. Or a real fashionista.

    Meg has enough cosmetics. She needs a little break.
  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    Meg has enough cosmetics. She needs a little break.

    I agree she has loads, but they're pretty basic crap.

  • Eight said:

    @ProfoundEnding said:
    Meg has enough cosmetics. She needs a little break.

    I agree she has loads, but they're pretty basic crap.

    It's like putting lipstick on a pig, you can buy the most expensive brand but it's still a pig. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    It's like putting lipstick on a pig, you can buy the most expensive brand but it's still a pig. 

    Lol. How dare you insult Meggy!?!

    Edit: And maybe even a slight dig at Piggy in there too!? Damn you.

  • Eight said:

    @ProfoundEnding said:
    Meg has enough cosmetics. She needs a little break.

    I agree she has loads, but they're pretty basic crap.

    It's like putting lipstick on a pig, you can buy the most expensive brand but it's still a pig. 
    Huge words from an LF avatar.
  • I heard people were talkin' spit in this thread like Meg mains wouldn't find out, motherlover!

  • Wonder if spooky survivor items are back.

    Hopefully the new stuff can be for shards!

  • I can't wait to play as Lara Croft

  • Seem to be missing Billy, he's on the splash image though? Wondering if there are more???
  • @Supernaut said:
    Seem to be missing Billy, he's on the splash image though? Wondering if there are more???

    There could be several versions of his new skin

  • HO REE (Insert Beep Noise)

  • https://imgur.com/a/lTcjvsH

    ^^^

    Here they are, in better quality.

    And i agree it really look like a Legacy 2.0

  • Yeah the wraith skin actually makes me want to play as the wraith now hehe.

  • NEW CUTE KATE COSMETIC YESSSS!!!