Survivor Item : Camera
Camera:
Flash
- The camera would have to be hold for
34 seconds and then released to stun the killer fora secondhalf a second. - If the killer is preforming an action, the action is interrupted if the flash hits you.
- The camera would have much more seconds than a flashlight,
about 1512 seconds by default. - Each flash will consume
3 54 seconds worth of camera. The add-ons would be increasing the seconds, reducing the time to hold and release and making the killer be stun for longer.
NEW:
The survivor can not preform "saves" with this item, the item however can blind a killer if the killer is picking up are survivor and walking to a hook.
(When a survivor charges the camera, the survivor walks 10% 20% slower).
Comments
I honestly think it would be cooler if it worked like how it does in Outlast
How does it work in outlast?
...to use it as Night Vision?
None of the maps in the game are nearly dark enough to warrant a visibility increase. That would be kind of redundant.
So you would like to give survivors potentially 20 extra stuns against a killer?
You absolutely have to be a troll account.....
Well what I mean is you can use it to zoom in and out, or use it to hear along a distance, idk he mentioned camera and I first though of Outlast
So after reading Dabihwow's response I can help these two
Dabi means the Outlast 2 recorder, where it has Audio and zoom settings that can increase the volume of sounds or literally zoom in and out, auditory increase however sacrificed battery life
Thats what I was trying to say thank you
Really neat idea. I like it a lot
The survivor can only stun the killer 5 times
I want a support item, not too OP. It might seem OP at first but it's just a concept. So 15 seconds, each stun (1 second to 0.5) . You can stun 5 times so 2.5 seconds default. No too OP, I want to make it about 5 seconds max. Each 0.5 second stun will require the survivor to charge the camera for 3 seconds.
The picture concept is about using your head, just like when killers play trapper. You click the camera once at a TL. If your at the TL then you can see the killers Aura . The killers aura will be seen at a minimum of 3 seconds. So you can also take pictures of 5 loops.
It's a little difficult to explain...So when the item concept camera, you take a picture of a loop. The loop you take a picture of in a 360 degree radius and 24 meters will be highlighted in white. If you go to the loop then you will see the killer aura for a max of 15 seconds (The cameras duration). If you want to see killer at loops then you click another loop, this will make it so where you see the killer for 7.5 seconds each loop. If you really want to, you can click the camera (45 degree radius) and do 15 loops, 1 second killers aura shown per loop.
I HAVE REMOVED 1 USE, THIS WILL BE FOR MY OTHER IDEA
Yes but there are 4 survivors dude. That's 20 stuns if they all brought a camera.
What if I reduce the item duration from 15 to 12, 4 seconds to charge and then a blind. 1.5 second total stun duration X 4 = 6 second stun. It's a little while but stops survivors on gens...