Deliverance is really handy in solo queue if you're not usually the first person hooked - I use it, and it's often the only way that I will get unhooked.
Head On is probably my favourite perk in the game and I run it with Deception and Q&Q, it's my favourite build - yes it's definitely a bit of a meme, but it's also a lot of fun for me, and as I put fun above anything in this game, it definitely fits that criteria.
Deliverance is one of the best perks in the game. It does lose some value in solo queue though because you can't coordinate first save or prevent teammates from trying to hook bomb you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On it's own I'd say Deliverance is better, Head On needs a build to be good IMO (e.g. Quick and Quiet, Head On, DS) and it's a bit more memey
Deliverance
Deliverance. Head On is only a Meme-Perk.
Both are decent, the only question is do you have the 1-2 other perks that can make head on much better
if you have quick and quiet unlocked, pick your preference
if you don't have quick and quiet, pick deliverance
if you have both quick and quiet and inner strength, pick head on
Deliverance is really handy in solo queue if you're not usually the first person hooked - I use it, and it's often the only way that I will get unhooked.
Head On is probably my favourite perk in the game and I run it with Deception and Q&Q, it's my favourite build - yes it's definitely a bit of a meme, but it's also a lot of fun for me, and as I put fun above anything in this game, it definitely fits that criteria.
While I agree Deliverance is better I have to disagree. Head On can be a meme perk, but it can save your life alot of times.
Deliverance definitely
Deliverance is one of the best perks in the game. It does lose some value in solo queue though because you can't coordinate first save or prevent teammates from trying to hook bomb you.