38 MB Update?
I just got an Update for dbd. 38 MB. Did anyone else? I also searched what it was but didn't find anything.
I just got an Update for dbd. 38 MB. Did anyone else? I also searched what it was but didn't find anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had it also, no idea what it's about.
Bugfix.
There was a bug, I guess, that let players get achievements while playing in Custom Games. This fixes that. Checked the patch notes on my PS5 when it finished and this is basically what it said.
Had no idea it was even a thing.
Might simply be a game polish, a little "shadow-patch".
Okay, it was just one bugfix where you now can't lose progress after custom matches.