What is more important for you in a new killer?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
feel like 1 and 3 are the same option the thing that makes certain killers unfun to play against is that if it feels like theirs nothing you could have done to deal with something eg spirit just appears behind you because yes
I feel all three of these options are all equally important things every killer should have.
Not true hillbilly isn't very fun to play anymore but he has equal counter play on both sides.
I'm all about balance. I'm a killer main but I play both. DBD is not a balanced game but to be fair to BHVR it was never meant to be competitive. Problem is I am competitive so I can't help but have this view point
I'm not going to have fun with a killer if they aren't good
I've seen the beta of a new killer, which is basically a gay man in underwear. I have nothing against the LBGT community but he doesn't scare me and neither does he even look a teeny-weeny bit threatening. He should be a survivor, not a killer! Because he LOOKS like a Survivor, namely, Yiu's younger brother! -_-
I want them to be genuinely scary to play against, and you can't get that if they get stomped by rank 20 survivors on average.
Main requirement for me is for them to not have eyeliner and colored contact lenses.