So Can We have Marty McFly as a survivor now?
Might as well just add whatever now, doesn't even matter what and who it is lol the barrier is broken. But hey Marty will have some good cosmetics!
Might as well just add whatever now, doesn't even matter what and who it is lol the barrier is broken. But hey Marty will have some good cosmetics!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We already have tons of silly cosmetics.
Yeah so why not add marty
Maybe as an outfit
If they can get the license I’d love to use his cowboy outfit
Funny boi with the funny joke, haha
Add it to the pile 🤡
Doc Brown can be the killer.
I want Gargamel! He´s a bad man and looks 1000x more threatening than the Trickster!
Shrek as killer. Get out muh swump!
Damn did I miss the time this was funny?