Self-Preservation Buff!

I know The Trickster dbd Yun-Jin are new but the survivor perk Self-Preservation need an immediate buff.

Self-Preservation: Whenever another survivor 12 meters of you get hits by a basic attack or special attack, Self-Preservation activates. Your scratch marks are hidden for 10 seconds.

All that needs changing is this.

  • Whenever you or another within 12 meters of you get hit, your scratch marks and blood are hidden for 7 seconds.

Buff: This effect applies to you.

Buff: Your blood will be hidden as well.

Nerf: Reduced the time from 10 seconds to 7.

This seems like a balanced change, still won't be as OP as the killer perks but I would love this change.

Question?

Does fast track stack tokens, like can you have 10 tokens or just 3 at a time.

Comments

  • @REL1_C said:

    I know The Trickster dbd Yun-Jin are new but the survivor perk Self-Preservation need an immediate buff.

    Self-Preservation: Whenever another survivor 12 meters of you get hits by a basic attack or special attack, Self-Preservation activates. Your scratch marks are hidden for 10 seconds.

    All that needs changing is this.

    • Whenever you or another within 12 meters of you get hit, your scratch marks and blood are hidden for 7 seconds.

    Buff: This effect applies to you.

    Buff: Your blood will be hidden as well.

    Nerf: Reduced the time from 10 seconds to 7.

    This seems like a balanced change, still won't be as OP as the killer perks but I would love this change.

    Question?

    Does fast track stack tokens, like can you have 10 tokens or just 3 at a time.

    All of her perks need to be buffed. Fast Track is literally useless.. You need your teammates to be hooked 9 times for a measly 27% to 1 gen if you hit a great skill check.

  • Fast track tokens stack up to a max of 27 tokens (if all other survivors were three hooked

    That's an immediate 27% on a gen

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    Fast track tokens stack up to a max of 27 tokens (if all other survivors were three hooked

    That's an immediate 27% on a gen

    That's a brand new part, that's pretty nice.


    So if I where in a survivor with friends, it'll be 27 x 3 correct? That's a extremely broken.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    Fast track tokens stack up to a max of 27 tokens (if all other survivors were three hooked

    That's an immediate 27% on a gen

    If your teammates get to nine hooks I don't think you are worrying about gens at that point lol.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990002#Comment_1990002

    If your teammates get to nine hooks I don't think you are worrying about gens at that point lol.

    Well, if I had all 27 stacks and a nearly primed gen god knows I'm taking the points and steal thing away

  • @TheArbiter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990002#Comment_1990002

    If your teammates get to nine hooks I don't think you are worrying about gens at that point lol.

    If it's the l last gen on a 3 gen setup, that could be the winning play.

    I DO think the Perk is situational, but not bad at all.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990018#Comment_1990018

    Well, if I had all 27 stacks and a nearly primed gen god knows I'm taking the points and steal thing away

    Fair enough, I think it really only could be good if you are in a SWF and everyone runs it and saves the stacks to use on a gen at the end.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1990002#Comment_1990002

    If your teammates get to nine hooks I don't think you are worrying about gens at that point lol.

    Not only that, but I doubt you're missing great skill checks all game just to get that 1 slight boost.

  • No, I'm sorry but that would be too strong in so many situations.Imagine playing Nurse/Huntress/Plague/The Trickster, or getting a hit at a pallet/window, or in indoor maps, or in the middle of a maze tile, or anywhere there a bunch of LoS blockers. 7 seconds of no tracking, the wipe animation and the speed boost? That's... Kind of nutty

  • I feel like Fast Track should give more tokens after a survivor has been death hooked. That'd be sort of a comeback mechanic.

    Self Preservation... yeah no reason to use it at this point. I like that idea mostly. Maybe not hide blood, but keep 10 seconds.

  • @REL1_C said:

    I know The Trickster dbd Yun-Jin are new but the survivor perk Self-Preservation need an immediate buff.

    Self-Preservation: Whenever another survivor 12 meters of you get hits by a basic attack or special attack, Self-Preservation activates. Your scratch marks are hidden for 10 seconds.

    All that needs changing is this.

    • Whenever you or another within 12 meters of you get hit, your scratch marks and blood are hidden for 7 seconds.

    Buff: This effect applies to you.

    Buff: Your blood will be hidden as well.

    Nerf: Reduced the time from 10 seconds to 7.

    This seems like a balanced change, still won't be as OP as the killer perks but I would love this change.

    Question?

    Does fast track stack tokens, like can you have 10 tokens or just 3 at a time.

    In fact this perk mask blood pool, scratch marks and grunts of pain for 10 seconds if a survivor take a hit in a 16m radius.


    A cool buff could be is :

    Show aura of the Killer for the total duration if the effect perk ( 10 secs )

    Or a duration buff like 5/10/15 seconds.