Pinebrook Prologue

Hi, everyone, welp today I am going to be showing you all the prologue for my short stories of Pinebrook. Just to tell you that this is just 1 page of the prologue and will progress as time goes on. I just want to thank you all for supporting and pushing me to get this done, for giving me advice as well. @Beelzeboop, @Wamps, @DoritoHead , ya'll have said you've been intrigued for quite some time my friends, well I hope you like it, and I would like you to give me honest criticsm ( if any) and feedback, Just be dead honest with it, I'm okay with it. But before we begin I will leave a warning for everyone right now

WARNING: The following contains, blood, gore, violence, sever language, adult themes, psychological horror, and definitely not for anyone below 18 ( Ironically including me lol), if you are uncomfortable with these themes please click out now.



            The sound of air wooshing against the windshield as the sun went down. There sat a man who was chewing on his sub that was his 'dinner' was driving down the road while listening to the state’s classic rock station. His name was Elliot Ford, he was a semi truck driver. He was a rather short and stocky man, with a proud and boastful beard. Elliot took another bite of his meatball sub as he continued down the highway passing the fields, the oak trees, and the farms of Indiana.Suddenly the sound of a ringtone caught his attention. He grabbed the phone.

"Hello?"

His voice is a bit scraggly, the result of bad habits and exhausting work. He didn't check the number on the screen, but he could guess who it was.

" Hey you almost there yet, our client called us and the truck hasn't arrived." The voice on the other end asked. " Yes sir, I'm almost there, can't blame me with all this weather can you"? " I will if you don't get there on time." the voice responded Elliot sighed, he hated the bastard he calls a boss, it was always this and that for the man. Time is money, some he would call it.

" So if it is too much to ask, what's up with this town... Damn, I forgot what it was called, what was it again?" Elliott questioned " Pinebrook, it's a decent town with a bunch of shops and markets, it has a bit of an interesting history from what I've heard." The boss answered, " That's not a first." He commented, " Anyway I'm driving to the town, I’m looking for that gas station nearby.” “ Okay once you get their drop off the soda cans, potatoes chips, all of it, you got that?” 

        “Yeah, I’m al-.” Elliot was cut off by a loud clanging of bells, they were loud, foreboding, and there were chiming in the distance. “ Hey sir, was there anything about a bell tower in this town, hello?” Elliot questioned as he looked at his phone to see he lost connection and the phone to immediately power off. “The #########?” he worded, suddenly his truck lights flashed off surrounding the outside in the darkness. Elliot’s eyes widened, his belly tightens as he tried to get the truck lights back on, he lifted his foot off the gas pedal. However, he was still going at the same speed as he was before. “What the ######### is this?” he expressed with fear.

        ‘ Suddenly a loud groaning and whooshing from outside of the truck, it sounded like whispering, there was something human-like about it that unsettled Elliot. His head began to ache with pain worse than a common migraine, it drove him crazy. “ God damn it where am I!?” he screamed. Suddenly the lights of his truck shined once more, but instead, it shined on a building as the side of the truck slammed into sending it twirling on its side. Elliot screamed out but before long he banged his head against the truck, knocking him out cold. 

  The truck came to a foreboding halt. It stopped in front of a sign that everyone in town knew. It was the sign with the iron poles that have rusted in time. With a large decorated rectangle-shaped sign with it being colored in a green tint. The letters upon the sign were ingrained in brass and bolted upon it to give the sign a rundown yet magnificent look. The Words upon the sign read. “ Welcome to Pinebrook”.

Comments

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Ironically I was both writing this when @QwQw told me he was making a chapter concept, I wanna see what you make my friend, but here is the next page now this one is probably the hardest page I've ever posted. Not just because it was hard to write it, but it was something I was very uncomfortable writing. This page is cut thankfully, but once the book comes out you will get the un-cut version. So lets begin and also thank you to everyone who pushed me @GoobyNugget @Beelzeboop @ClamorVentus, and @glitchboi . So without further a do lets begin

    The clicking of heels grew louder, echoing, until Elliot heard the sound of the door opening and closing. The thing called Julie stood in the middle of the classroom, but now she was carrying a rusty bonesaw in her right hand. "What do we have here"? she questioned as she curiously stepped closer to the crying geese, Julie then peered inside of the crib and cooed. " Aw poor things, did Aunt Rhody take your mommy you poor Rhodies." Julie cooed, she looked over to the chimp that continued to clap its cymbals. Something about it intrigued her, Elliot although couldn't make out her face it was clear she showed interest. She knocked it off the table and it landed to the floor broken, and it stopped its clapping of cymbals

    She turned around and saw the clown, the creature nearly gasped at the site, but sighed as it advanced towards the clown. " Oh Dotso, one of your finest tricks I see, and I bet your celebrating someone's birthday, I wonder how mu-." Julie stopped mid sentence, something else caught her attention, the crying of the goslings almost silenced. She turned around quickly and she breathed frantically, Elliot felt the air getting warmer, his eyes widened. " Oh, oh no." He breathed, as if on que he heard the footsteps getting louder, Julie took notice and started to panic herself.

    Julie instinctively spun her head around the area looking for a place to hide, she found a row of small cubbies that had little small doors. She dropped the bonesaw as it made a quitely clattered, and to Elliot shock the things whole body squeezed inside of the cubby as she closed the door behind her. " What the #########!" He whispered, suddenly a bang on the door as it swung wide open. The big ######### Furnace thing stood there in the dark and damp area. Its heavy breath was still unnerving as ever, Elliot saw that it wore old fashion galoshes that had chains wrapped around it like cuffs.

    It stomped toward the cribs and peered inside, suddenly the baby cried again following the others. Elliot felt a chill in his spine, he held his breath, yet as he watched the monster it retracted. It clasped its metal, and with its fist banged its head rapidly around where the ears would be. With a low yet loud growl with its left fist it punched the Goslings, it cried loudly, which seemed to irritate the monster even more! With the its axe it lifted and chopped away, it began relentlessly chopped at the other crying 'Rhodies', their blood splattering against the walls, and small bits of them spreading through out the classroom. Chunks of wood laid crumpled to the floor as both the clown doll, and the chimp were nothing more then broken parts.

    After it stopped, the Furnace thing heaved in and out, it was trying to catch its breaths as wooden pieces, bits of sharp metal laid on the floor broken and useless. The monster then heaved as it went for the exit, suddenly a moan was made audible, it came from the small, cubby. Apparently Julie 'enjoyed' watching the violence done to others. The Furnace thing stopped, and turned its body back around, Elliot could already guess what was about to happen. It stomped off to the cubby, it caught site of the bonesaw, it knelt down, opened the cubby and found Julie inside. " NO, no please!" She pleaded, but the Furnace Thing yanked her out and tossed her to the floor.

    Julie struggled to recover, Elliot cringed up, even though she tried to kill him, he felt a little bit of pity for her. The Furnace Thing tilted its head, to Elliots' surprised it hasn't tried to kill Julie yet. It lifted its axe, he could see the landing blow coming, it was thrusted the axe to the ground , and it landed... by Julies' side. Elliot was puzzled yet fear stricken what was it doing? Unexpectedly the Furnace then grabbed Julies' legs, one in each hand. It lifted her up off the ground and then it ( Sorry you cannot see, as I've stated this is the cut version, and I am not willing to chance to get even remotely in trouble with the mods so we are gonna cut ahead here)

    Julies' body laid limp, lifeless inside the vent, as a bloody white vomit mixture came spilling out of the tear, near the groin. Elliot held back tears, and tried not to cry for what he just saw, it brought him an absolute unease, the Furnace thing moaned as the bloody mess spilled all over its leather drape, it enjoyed what it did. It moaned all the way to pick up its axe, it lifted the heavy thing then departed the room. Elliots' heart ached in sorrow, and regret. What the monster did, the way it did it, how Julie was left, it brought a painful memory. Tears enveloped in Elliot's eyes as he sobbed. " Penny...I'm so sorry."

    Just so you know I may never write something like this again, for a while I usually never write something this vulgar, ever.

    I feel good to be mentioned.

    Anyways, back to what I think!

    Crazy how bad Julie was, Elliot still felt the slightest bit of pity for her. I love his character.

    I feel like I can guess what the Furnace Head did to her after it killed her, but, well uhh... it's probably best I stay silent about it. I'm not a fan of consequences.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131246#Comment_2131246

    I feel good to be mentioned.

    Anyways, back to what I think!

    Crazy how bad Julie was, Elliot still felt the slightest bit of pity for her. I love his character.

    I feel like I can guess what the Furnace Head did to her after it killed her, but, well uhh... it's probably best I stay silent about it. I'm not a fan of consequences.

    Neither am I, in fact, I want to edit this just a bit, idk. I feel like I should leave it how it is,

  • Thanks, I did warn people that this would be a very serious series. But I kinda expected people to react this way.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Ironically I was both writing this when @QwQw told me he was making a chapter concept, I wanna see what you make my friend, but here is the next page now this one is probably the hardest page I've ever posted. Not just because it was hard to write it, but it was something I was very uncomfortable writing. This page is cut thankfully, but once the book comes out you will get the un-cut version. So lets begin and also thank you to everyone who pushed me @GoobyNugget @Beelzeboop @ClamorVentus, and @glitchboi . So without further a do lets begin

    The clicking of heels grew louder, echoing, until Elliot heard the sound of the door opening and closing. The thing called Julie stood in the middle of the classroom, but now she was carrying a rusty bonesaw in her right hand. "What do we have here"? she questioned as she curiously stepped closer to the crying geese, Julie then peered inside of the crib and cooed. " Aw poor things, did Aunt Rhody take your mommy you poor Rhodies." Julie cooed, she looked over to the chimp that continued to clap its cymbals. Something about it intrigued her, Elliot although couldn't make out her face it was clear she showed interest. She knocked it off the table and it landed to the floor broken, and it stopped its clapping of cymbals

    She turned around and saw the clown, the creature nearly gasped at the site, but sighed as it advanced towards the clown. " Oh Dotso, one of your finest tricks I see, and I bet your celebrating someone's birthday, I wonder how mu-." Julie stopped mid sentence, something else caught her attention, the crying of the goslings almost silenced. She turned around quickly and she breathed frantically, Elliot felt the air getting warmer, his eyes widened. " Oh, oh no." He breathed, as if on que he heard the footsteps getting louder, Julie took notice and started to panic herself.

    Julie instinctively spun her head around the area looking for a place to hide, she found a row of small cubbies that had little small doors. She dropped the bonesaw as it made a quitely clattered, and to Elliot shock the things whole body squeezed inside of the cubby as she closed the door behind her. " What the #########!" He whispered, suddenly a bang on the door as it swung wide open. The big ######### Furnace thing stood there in the dark and damp area. Its heavy breath was still unnerving as ever, Elliot saw that it wore old fashion galoshes that had chains wrapped around it like cuffs.

    It stomped toward the cribs and peered inside, suddenly the baby cried again following the others. Elliot felt a chill in his spine, he held his breath, yet as he watched the monster it retracted. It clasped its metal, and with its fist banged its head rapidly around where the ears would be. With a low yet loud growl with its left fist it punched the Goslings, it cried loudly, which seemed to irritate the monster even more! With the its axe it lifted and chopped away, it began relentlessly chopped at the other crying 'Rhodies', their blood splattering against the walls, and small bits of them spreading through out the classroom. Chunks of wood laid crumpled to the floor as both the clown doll, and the chimp were nothing more then broken parts.

    After it stopped, the Furnace thing heaved in and out, it was trying to catch its breaths as wooden pieces, bits of sharp metal laid on the floor broken and useless. The monster then heaved as it went for the exit, suddenly a moan was made audible, it came from the small, cubby. Apparently Julie 'enjoyed' watching the violence done to others. The Furnace thing stopped, and turned its body back around, Elliot could already guess what was about to happen. It stomped off to the cubby, it caught site of the bonesaw, it knelt down, opened the cubby and found Julie inside. " NO, no please!" She pleaded, but the Furnace Thing yanked her out and tossed her to the floor.

    Julie struggled to recover, Elliot cringed up, even though she tried to kill him, he felt a little bit of pity for her. The Furnace Thing tilted its head, to Elliots' surprised it hasn't tried to kill Julie yet. It lifted its axe, he could see the landing blow coming, it was thrusted the axe to the ground , and it landed... by Julies' side. Elliot was puzzled yet fear stricken what was it doing? Unexpectedly the Furnace then grabbed Julies' legs, one in each hand. It lifted her up off the ground and then it ( Sorry you cannot see, as I've stated this is the cut version, and I am not willing to chance to get even remotely in trouble with the mods so we are gonna cut ahead here)

    Julies' body laid limp, lifeless inside the vent, as a bloody white vomit mixture came spilling out of the tear, near the groin. Elliot held back tears, and tried not to cry for what he just saw, it brought him an absolute unease, the Furnace thing moaned as the bloody mess spilled all over its leather drape, it enjoyed what it did. It moaned all the way to pick up its axe, it lifted the heavy thing then departed the room. Elliots' heart ached in sorrow, and regret. What the monster did, the way it did it, how Julie was left, it brought a painful memory. Tears enveloped in Elliot's eyes as he sobbed. " Penny...I'm so sorry."

    Just so you know I may never write something like this again, for a while I usually never write something this vulgar, ever.

    damn.

  • Yep, I really didn't want to show this but I feel like horror should never be taken lightly and that every aspect must correspond to the themes you are making

  • I would've expected @Beelzeboop to have criticized me, then again he is drawing so I'll leave him to it

  • @Dabihwow said:

    I would've expected @Beelzeboop to have criticized me, then again he is drawing so I'll leave him to it

    Oh, I read it, there just isn't that much to criticize.

    The best I've got is that you need to remember that you are writing this from a third person limited perspective. That means that you are essentially narrating a first person story as a third party without any alterations.

    The reason I mention this is because you went out of the way to mention Furnace Head's shoes, but without framing it as a passing observation. If Furnace Head was in the same room as me, the fact that me was in the room would be taking up most of my attention.


    I think I have another one, although this may seem a bit harsher than my usual criticism. It's important, though, so please hear me out.

    I know you were treating it seriously, but try to avoid... that topic, unless you are absolutely sure that it wont be taken as a simple attempt at shock-based horror. You need to understand, it takes an ungodly amount of skill, talent, research, or all of the above to write a scene like that and not get massive backlash. Even if you do it right, it can still be taken the wrong way, which makes sense given the subject matter.

    I want to make sure neither you nor anyone you love gets hurt.

    It has happened before, and I don't want to find out that you wrote something that made people angry and violent toward you and I didn't try to help you when I could.

    I'm not against including the subject, but even a small error in the delivery could annihilate your writing career and demolish your reputation easily.

    I just... need you to be careful, okay? Even talking about certain subjects can ruin your life if you don't handle them correctly.

    And people never forget.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131762#Comment_2131762

    Oh, I read it, there just isn't that much to criticize.

    The best I've got is that you need to remember that you are writing this from a third person limited perspective. That means that you are essentially narrating a first person story as a third party without any alterations.

    The reason I mention this is because you went out of the way to mention Furnace Head's shoes, but without framing it as a passing observation. If Furnace Head was in the same room as me, the fact that me was in the room would be taking up most of my attention.

    I think I have another one, although this may seem a bit harsher than my usual criticism. It's important, though, so please hear me out.

    I know you were treating it seriously, but try to avoid... that topic, unless you are absolutely sure that it wont be taken as a simple attempt at shock-based horror. You need to understand, it takes an ungodly amount of skill, talent, research, or all of the above to write a scene like that and not get massive backlash. Even if you do it right, it can still be taken the wrong way, which makes sense given the subject matter.

    Here, look through these pages for me:

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RapeAsDrama

    Specifically, browse through these:

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SexualHarassmentAndRapeTropes

    I'm probably gonna get permabanned just for linking these, but I need to make sure you don't get you or someone you care about hurt. It has happened before, and I don't want to find out that you wrote something that made people angry and violent toward you and I didn't try to help you when I could.

    I'm not against including the subject, but even a small error in the delivery could annihilate your writing career and demolish your reputation easily.

    I just... need you to be careful, okay? Even talking about certain subjects can ruin your life if you don't handle them correctly.

    And people never forget.

    I don't disagree, and I too have been a victim of that subject. I tried heavily to avoid the subject, but Pinebrook doesn't hold back on these topics but your right, I should be careful what I do. Also don't worry I'm starring these so I can go back on them, you can take them out if your sure your gonna get perma banned, please do, I like having you around on the forums

  • Alright, I removed the links. Thank you for that.

    I really care about you, man. My account isn't everything to me, so I'd be willing to sacrifice it if I have to.

    In the event that I do get banned, maybe we should tell each other our account names on some other site, or maybe Email accounts. That way you could keep sending me drafts even after Rizzo and Mandy inevitably kick me out for good.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131762#Comment_2131762

    Oh, I read it, there just isn't that much to criticize.

    The best I've got is that you need to remember that you are writing this from a third person limited perspective. That means that you are essentially narrating a first person story as a third party without any alterations.

    The reason I mention this is because you went out of the way to mention Furnace Head's shoes, but without framing it as a passing observation. If Furnace Head was in the same room as me, the fact that me was in the room would be taking up most of my attention.

    I think I have another one, although this may seem a bit harsher than my usual criticism. It's important, though, so please hear me out.

    I know you were treating it seriously, but try to avoid... that topic, unless you are absolutely sure that it wont be taken as a simple attempt at shock-based horror. You need to understand, it takes an ungodly amount of skill, talent, research, or all of the above to write a scene like that and not get massive backlash. Even if you do it right, it can still be taken the wrong way, which makes sense given the subject matter.

    Here, look through these pages for me:

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RapeAsDrama

    Specifically, browse through these:

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SexualHarassmentAndRapeTropes

    I'm probably gonna get permabanned just for linking these, but I need to make sure you don't get you or someone you care about hurt. It has happened before, and I don't want to find out that you wrote something that made people angry and violent toward you and I didn't try to help you when I could.

    I'm not against including the subject, but even a small error in the delivery could annihilate your writing career and demolish your reputation easily.

    I just... need you to be careful, okay? Even talking about certain subjects can ruin your life if you don't handle them correctly.

    And people never forget.

    I might actually rewrite it to where it's done 'off-screen' in a way, kinda like how James Sunderland stumble upon PH when he doing dirty with the mannequins, I'm not sure if that would get the message to Elliot tho because of spoilers, what Furnace Head did, Elliot did as well, he was just bringing up a terrible sin Elliot committed

    The only want to know now is... has your perspective for Furnace Head, changed, or no. also is Furnace Head scary to you? Its fine you can be brutally honest

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    Alright, I removed the links. Thank you for that.

    I really care about you, man. My account isn't everything to me, so I'd be willing to sacrifice it if I have to.

    In the event that I do get banned, maybe we should tell each other our account names on some other site, or maybe Email accounts. That way you could keep sending me drafts even after Rizzo and Mandy inevitably kick me out for good.

    heh I'm waiting for one of them to do the same for me, I do have my email available on my wall so you an check it out

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131840#Comment_2131840

    I might actually rewrite it to where it's done 'off-screen' in a way, kinda like how James Sunderland stumble upon PH when he doing dirty with the mannequins, I'm not sure if that would get the message to Elliot tho because of spoilers, what Furnace Head did, Elliot did as well, he was just bringing up a terrible sin Elliot committed

    The only want to know now is... has your perspective for Furnace Head, changed, or no. also is Furnace Head scary to you? Its fine you can be brutally honest

    My perspective on the guy hasn't really changed all that much. I think of him like Pyramid Head without the unsettling calmness, trading it off for an animalistic, predatory nature.


    He's scary, but not extremely scary. It's kinda like how the Joker is scary, but not really.

    But I'm kinda desensitized to these kinds of things, given my study of the methods used to create them.


    Also, I sent you an Email. Did you get it?

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131885#Comment_2131885

    My perspective on the guy hasn't really changed all that much. I think of him like Pyramid Head without the unsettling calmness, trading it off for an animalistic, predatory nature.

    He's scary, but not extremely scary. It's kinda like how the Joker is scary, but not really.

    But I'm kinda desensitized to these kinds of things, given my study of the methods used to create them.

    Also, I sent you an Email. Did you get it?

    Yeah it works I got it

  • Great!

    Now we can use Email as a backup in the event one of us (or both of us) gets banned.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    Great!

    Now we can use Email as a backup in the event one of us (or both of us) gets banned.

    Well don't temp fate now

  • Oh god, your starting to scare me

  • I'm the scariest person on these forums.

    Other than Sluzzy.

    Sluzzy runs Unnerving Presence, Distressing, Bamboozle and Overwhelming Presence IRL

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131940#Comment_2131940

    I'm the scariest person on these forums.

    Other than Sluzzy.

    Sluzzy runs Unnerving Presence, Distressing, Bamboozle and Overwhelming Presence IRL

    MY GOD... ITS SLUZZY. also so how do you know?

  • I'm not entirely sure I know what you're asking.

    I'm pretty sure I know the answer though.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2131960#Comment_2131960

    I'm not entirely sure I know what you're asking.

    I'm pretty sure I know the answer though.

    Oh... I see

  • @Dabihwow. Alright, here's my finished concept for Furnace Head. Admittedly it's kind of rushed and not my best work, but I'm still curious to hear your thoughts on it.

    What happens when a human releases all their stored rage, all their hatred? Furnace Head is the answer. A being crafted by the town of Pinebrook, it is the manifestation of anger, rage, hatred, distaste, and how we humans enact these feelings on others. It will mercilessly slaughter anything it sets its eyes on with a burning vengeance. With a motive such as that, it didn’t take long for The Entity to notice it… 


    Base Movement Speed: 115%


    Terror Radius: 32 Meters


    Height: Tall


    The Smelter's power is called: Passion Of The Flames.


    Special Ability: Choking Smoke


    At any time during the trial, press the Power Button to unleash a cloud of otherworldly smoke that enraptures all of your current Terror Radius. Within the smoke:

    • Survivors will cough extremely loudly.
    • Survivors will have tremendously decreased vision.
    • Survivors will suffer from the Oblivious status effect. 
    • Generators will automatically regress at a rate of 200% when not being actively repaired.
    • Windows will only take two rushed vaults to become blocked by The Entity.
    • Bloodlust is gained 20% faster.

    The smoke will persist in the area for 30 seconds. Choking Smoke has a cooldown of 60 seconds. 

    Special Attack: Heart Of Fire.


    At any time, press the Secondary Power Button to lob a small fireball. The Smelter is slowed down to 105% while charging the fireball. Hitting a survivor with the fireball will injure them one health state. Heart Of Fire has a cooldown of 30 seconds. Heart Of Fire has no cooldown if it is used in the smoke spawned from Choking Smoke.


    The Smelter comes with three teachable perks.


    Hands Of Blood: Their work will be their downfall. Every time a survivor gains 1,000 bloodpoints in the objective category, you gain the Undetectable status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. 


    Flaming Rage: Your hatred for them is so strong that it manifests itself physically. Every time you hook a survivor, every breakable wall, generator, and dropped pallet within 20/22/24 meters of you will instantly break.


    Corrupted Minds: The human mind is fragile, and a withering corruption is eating away at your preys. Whenever a survivor repairs a generator to 50%, the next time they touch a generator that is not the repaired generator, it will be blocked by The Entity for 30/35/40 seconds.

  • @QwQw said:

    @Dabihwow. Alright, here's my finished concept for Furnace Head. Admittedly it's kind of rushed and not my best work, but I'm still curious to hear your thoughts on it.

    What happens when a human releases all their stored rage, all their hatred? Furnace Head is the answer. A being crafted by the town of Pinebrook, it is the manifestation of anger, rage, hatred, distaste, and how we humans enact these feelings on others. It will mercilessly slaughter anything it sets its eyes on with a burning vengeance. With a motive such as that, it didn’t take long for The Entity to notice it… 

    Base Movement Speed: 115%

    Terror Radius: 32 Meters

    Height: Tall

    The Smelter's power is called: Passion Of The Flames.

    Special Ability: Choking Smoke

    At any time during the trial, press the Power Button to unleash a cloud of otherworldly smoke that enraptures all of your current Terror Radius. Within the smoke:

    • Survivors will cough extremely loudly.
    • Survivors will have tremendously decreased vision.
    • Survivors will suffer from the Oblivious status effect. 
    • Generators will automatically regress at a rate of 200% when not being actively repaired.
    • Windows will only take two rushed vaults to become blocked by The Entity.
    • Bloodlust is gained 20% faster.

    The smoke will persist in the area for 30 seconds. Choking Smoke has a cooldown of 60 seconds. 

    Special Attack: Heart Of Fire.

    At any time, press the Secondary Power Button to lob a small fireball. The Smelter is slowed down to 105% while charging the fireball. Hitting a survivor with the fireball will injure them one health state. Heart Of Fire has a cooldown of 30 seconds. Heart Of Fire has no cooldown if it is used in the smoke spawned from Choking Smoke.

    The Smelter comes with three teachable perks.

    Hands Of Blood: Their work will be their downfall. Every time a survivor gains 1,000 bloodpoints in the objective category, you gain the Undetectable status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. 

    Flaming Rage: Your hatred for them is so strong that it manifests itself physically. Every time you hook a survivor, every breakable wall, generator, and dropped pallet within 20/22/24 meters of you will instantly break.

    Corrupted Minds: The human mind is fragile, and a withering corruption is eating away at your preys. Whenever a survivor repairs a generator to 50%, the next time they touch a generator that is not the repaired generator, it will be blocked by The Entity for 30/35/40 seconds.

    Holy crap this isn't bad at all. Although his power could be changed, now that I think of it, his power could involve him unleashing his anger, for example, if after an amount of time and actions he becomes an unstoppable monster he can break through pallets and continue to go on a rampage,(similar to lopro chain billy and oni). Also, something about his ax is that, if anyone is cut by it while Furnace Head is using his magic or whatever, it leaves a massive scar and which also leaves a curse on the victim. The victim will struggle to cooperate and becomes agitated as rage grows within them. But I like the idea of smoke, but it feels a bit like Clown

    Now Perks, these are very close to who Furnace Head is although he isn't usually silent. hands of Blood will be very hard one to use because well it relies on Survivors ability to do objectives which in some cases, won't happen.

    Flaming rage, HOLY #########, that is a god-tier killer perk already, I love it, I love it. Hell that outclasses noed by a lot

    and Corrupted Minds which I like the name is really good, I like it, plus it's close to the character, overall good job now, I have to ask you can you rate my more for Furnace Head.

    Mori: Furnace Head Walks over to the Survivor the Survivor tries to make a run for it but Furnace strikes at their head with their ax splitting it into. However the ax is so wedged in that Furnace HEad lifts them up off the ground and continue to split the survivor into like he is smashing a wedge ax inside of a log, once finally split he lets out an animalistic roar and continues with the trial

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132067#Comment_2132067

    Holy crap this isn't bad at all. Although his power could be changed, now that I think of it, his power could involve him unleashing his anger, for example, if after an amount of time and actions he becomes an unstoppable monster he can break through pallets and continue to go on a rampage,(similar to lopro chain billy and oni). Also, something about his ax is that, if anyone is cut by it while Furnace Head is using his magic or whatever, it leaves a massive scar and which also leaves a curse on the victim. The victim will struggle to cooperate and becomes agitated as rage grows within them. But I like the idea of smoke, but it feels a bit like Clown

    Now Perks, these are very close to who Furnace Head is although he isn't usually silent. hands of Blood will be very hard one to use because well it relies on Survivors ability to do objectives which in some cases, won't happen.

    Flaming rage, HOLY #########, that is a god-tier killer perk already, I love it, I love it. Hell that outclasses noed by a lot

    and Corrupted Minds which I like the name is really good, I like it, plus it's close to the character, overall good job now, I have to ask you can you rate my more for Furnace Head.

    Mori: Furnace Head Walks over to the Survivor the Survivor tries to make a run for it but Furnace strikes at their head with their ax splitting it into. However the ax is so wedged in that Furnace HEad lifts them up off the ground and continue to split the survivor into like he is smashing a wedge ax inside of a log, once finally split he lets out an animalistic roar and continues with the trial

    Thank you! I'll probably go back and revise his power some more when I get to making the survivor.

    Your mori for him is really good, but I feel if he was an actual character in the game the devs would have to give him a different mori because yours would be to gruesome.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132110#Comment_2132110

    Thank you! I'll probably go back and revise his power some more when I get to making the survivor.

    Your mori for him is really good, but I feel if he was an actual character in the game the devs would have to give him a different mori because yours would be to gruesome.

    Oh an Oni tearing out someone tongue and beat the ######### out of them with a kenabo isn't ( don't worry I get it) I might have to think of another good one

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132181#Comment_2132181

    Oh an Oni tearing out someone tongue and beat the ######### out of them with a kenabo isn't ( don't worry I get it) I might have to think of another good one

    I mean it might work, but just like Oni's, Hag's, and Clown's, mori it'd be skating on some real thin ice.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132200#Comment_2132200

    I mean it might work, but just like Oni's, Hag's, and Clown's, mori it'd be skating on some real thin ice.

    I might make a mori where Furnace Head sets the survivor on fire

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132206#Comment_2132206

    I might make a mori where Furnace Head sets the survivor on fire

    That'd be sick!

  • @QwQw said:

    @Dabihwow. Alright, here's my finished concept for Furnace Head. Admittedly it's kind of rushed and not my best work, but I'm still curious to hear your thoughts on it.

    What happens when a human releases all their stored rage, all their hatred? Furnace Head is the answer. A being crafted by the town of Pinebrook, it is the manifestation of anger, rage, hatred, distaste, and how we humans enact these feelings on others. It will mercilessly slaughter anything it sets its eyes on with a burning vengeance. With a motive such as that, it didn’t take long for The Entity to notice it… 

    Base Movement Speed: 115%

    Terror Radius: 32 Meters

    Height: Tall

    The Smelter's power is called: Passion Of The Flames.

    Special Ability: Choking Smoke

    At any time during the trial, press the Power Button to unleash a cloud of otherworldly smoke that enraptures all of your current Terror Radius. Within the smoke:

    • Survivors will cough extremely loudly.
    • Survivors will have tremendously decreased vision.
    • Survivors will suffer from the Oblivious status effect. 
    • Generators will automatically regress at a rate of 200% when not being actively repaired.
    • Windows will only take two rushed vaults to become blocked by The Entity.
    • Bloodlust is gained 20% faster.

    The smoke will persist in the area for 30 seconds. Choking Smoke has a cooldown of 60 seconds. 

    Special Attack: Heart Of Fire.

    At any time, press the Secondary Power Button to lob a small fireball. The Smelter is slowed down to 105% while charging the fireball. Hitting a survivor with the fireball will injure them one health state. Heart Of Fire has a cooldown of 30 seconds. Heart Of Fire has no cooldown if it is used in the smoke spawned from Choking Smoke.

    The Smelter comes with three teachable perks.

    Hands Of Blood: Their work will be their downfall. Every time a survivor gains 1,000 bloodpoints in the objective category, you gain the Undetectable status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. 

    Flaming Rage: Your hatred for them is so strong that it manifests itself physically. Every time you hook a survivor, every breakable wall, generator, and dropped pallet within 20/22/24 meters of you will instantly break.

    Corrupted Minds: The human mind is fragile, and a withering corruption is eating away at your preys. Whenever a survivor repairs a generator to 50%, the next time they touch a generator that is not the repaired generator, it will be blocked by The Entity for 30/35/40 seconds.

    This is really cool, to be honest.

    @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132206#Comment_2132206

    I might make a mori where Furnace Head sets the survivor on fire

    Maybe a Mori where they suffocate on smoke?


    Furnace Head is gone. The survivor slowly stands up, looking around frantically for him. They start coughing. Coughing louder and faster, as smoke floods out of their mouth and nose, they realize whats happening. The camera slowly pans, circling around them as the area fills with smoke.

    The camera reveals an imposing figure with red, burning, hateful light standing behind them as they double over coughing, tears streaming down their face. Cinders flow out from Furnace Head's body as he lifts his axe over his head, his breathing turning to a growl. The survivor barely has enough time to turn their head before the axe comes down on their back, slamming them back down into the earth.

    Furnace Head's growling has turned into something between roaring and ape-like howling. Smoke pours out of the survivors wounds as FH hacks at them over and over and over, before he finally relents. Furnace Head kicks the body over, huffs, and turns around.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2132067#Comment_2132067

    This is really cool, to be honest.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133124#Comment_2133124

    Maybe a Mori where they suffocate on smoke?

    Furnace Head is gone. The survivor slowly stands up, looking around frantically for him. They start coughing. Coughing louder and faster, as smoke floods out of their mouth and nose, they realize whats happening. The camera slowly pans, circling around them as the area fills with smoke.

    The camera reveals an imposing figure with red, burning, hateful light standing behind them as they double over coughing, tears streaming down their face. Cinders flow out from Furnace Head's body as he lifts his axe over his head, his breathing turning to a growl. The survivor barely has enough time to turn their head before the axe comes down on their back, slamming them back down into the earth.

    Furnace Head's growling has turned into something between roaring and ape-like howling. Smoke pours out of the survivors wounds as FH hacks at them over and over and over, before he finally relents. Furnace Head kicks the body over, huffs, and turns around.

    Oof I like that mori. However Furnace Head doesn't use smoke but I could add that aspect to the character, I don't know why he would need to use smoke when he mostly uses his fist and axe, its not that the concept was bad it just felt way too similar to clown. Not that I'm saying qwqw shouldn't continue working, I want to see what the comes up with.

    Honestly if Bhvr strangely wanted Pinebrook which is (extremely unlikely) to come into DBD, then I'll be glad to work with them. I would be scared if they literally make a pyromaniac killer that looks and acts exactly as FH does then I will not be happy in the slightest, good thing I copyrighted Pinebrook and have officially claimed ownership of it. Your not getting Pinebrook without talking to me Bhvr, no sir!

    I also post something on your wall you can go check it out, I want to know your opinion on it

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133687#Comment_2133687

    Oof I like that mori. However Furnace Head doesn't use smoke but I could add that aspect to the character, I don't know why he would need to use smoke when he mostly uses his fist and axe, its not that the concept was bad it just felt way too similar to clown. Not that I'm saying qwqw shouldn't continue working, I want to see what the comes up with.

    Honestly if Bhvr strangely wanted Pinebrook which is (extremely unlikely) to come into DBD, then I'll be glad to work with them. I would be scared if they literally make a pyromaniac killer that looks and acts exactly as FH does then I will not be happy in the slightest, good thing I copyrighted Pinebrook and have officially claimed ownership of it. Your not getting Pinebrook without talking to me Bhvr, no sir!

    I also post something on your wall you can go check it out, I want to know your opinion on it

    The reason I thought smoke would be interesting is because of how nightmarish suffocation is. Suffocation is among the worst ways to die, and the most common cause of death during building fires.

    I think it works excellently for horror in particular because of the fact that humans have a visceral, painful reaction to it if they have even the slightest bit of empathy. It was actually the inspiration for the line "You were a person once. But now, all you are is screaming."

    Plus, it leaves no actual wounds, so people can't say that you were just going for shock value without citing any actual reason for it.


    If BHVR wanted Pinebrook for whatever reason, I trust that you would make them suffer for it, and force them to deal with longstanding issues. If they ever come talk to you or something, I want you to make some serious demands, with the excuse of not wanting to soil your brand on something as low-quality as DbD, and that they'll have to make some improvements if they want to utilize your work.


    I read what you wrote on my wall, and I think that was the best way to handle it. It's hard to write directly about certain subjects without people thinking that you're fetishising them or treating them too lightly.

    Indecency goes best with the technique of leaving things out. You'll find more about that under the trope "Nothing Is Scarier" on TVTropes.

    Speaking of which, there's an index on horror tropes, which has helped me out a lot in the past. I suggest you take a look. Even better, if you scroll down on trope pages, you can see a section called "examples," which lists examples in various works from different forms of media, so give that a look.


    Also, even though you aren't writing a game, I think this page could help:

    Since fundamental plot concepts apply even here, be sure to check out the basics. In terms of genre rules, Survival Horror is as liberal as Postmodernism, allowing for a great deal of rule malleability and boundary overlap. However, since said …


  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133724#Comment_2133724

    The reason I thought smoke would be interesting is because of how nightmarish suffocation is. Suffocation is among the worst ways to die, and the most common cause of death during building fires.

    I think it works excellently for horror in particular because of the fact that humans have a visceral, painful reaction to it if they have even the slightest bit of empathy. It was actually the inspiration for the line "You were a person once. But now, all you are is screaming."

    Plus, it leaves no actual wounds, so people can't say that you were just going for shock value without citing any actual reason for it.

    If BHVR wanted Pinebrook for whatever reason, I trust that you would make them suffer for it, and force them to deal with longstanding issues. If they ever come talk to you or something, I want you to make some serious demands, with the excuse of not wanting to soil your brand on something as low-quality as DbD, and that they'll have to make some improvements if they want to utilize your work.

    I read what you wrote on my wall, and I think that was the best way to handle it. It's hard to write directly about certain subjects without people thinking that you're fetishising them or treating them too lightly.

    Indecency goes best with the technique of leaving things out. You'll find more about that under the trope "Nothing Is Scarier" on TVTropes.

    Speaking of which, there's an index on horror tropes, which has helped me out a lot in the past. I suggest you take a look. Even better, if you scroll down on trope pages, you can see a section called "examples," which lists examples in various works from different forms of media, so give that a look.

    Also, even though you aren't writing a game, I think this page could help:

    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SoYouWantTo/WriteASurvivalHorrorGame

    Now that I think about it, I actually like the idea of adding claustrophobia, @QwQw , forget what i said earlier keep the smoke although maybe not have it to where its such a severe effects maybe.

    Yeah if Bhvr Comes after my liscense I will raise Hell, its one thing to take inspiration off of someone elses works but its another to literally steal it from the said owner. I do agree I would like adjustments done to the game to fit the chapter, I want to make sure that FH or whoever I choose to be the killer is both fun, strong, yet balanced. As for cosmetics if they want to add them I'll allow legendary sets of certain character from the series to be added. I want a map that is likeable and just as scary as Midwich.

    Yeah that's why I'm gonna change it, I think its better that I do, that plus I'll look at the tropes later when I have time

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133942#Comment_2133942

    Now that I think about it, I actually like the idea of adding claustrophobia, @QwQw , forget what i said earlier keep the smoke although maybe not have it to where its such a severe effects maybe.

    Yeah if Bhvr Comes after my liscense I will raise Hell, its one thing to take inspiration off of someone elses works but its another to literally steal it from the said owner. I do agree I would like adjustments done to the game to fit the chapter, I want to make sure that FH or whoever I choose to be the killer is both fun, strong, yet balanced. As for cosmetics if they want to add them I'll allow legendary sets of certain character from the series to be added. I want a map that is likeable and just as scary as Midwich.

    Yeah that's why I'm gonna change it, I think its better that I do, that plus I'll look at the tropes later when I have time

    Alright then, I'll keep the smoke. Honestly it's such an awful way to die as @Beelzeboop said.

    Now this could just be me, but I also think it's eerie how he uses smoke, because in symbolizes that Furnace Head isn't even bothering to use it's full strength. "Where there's smoke there's fire." Furnace Head can't be even be bothered to use actual fire to kill it's victims, but instead just uses the smoke spawned from it.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133967#Comment_2133967

    Alright then, I'll keep the smoke. Honestly it's such an awful way to die as @Beelzeboop said.

    Now this could just be me, but I also think it's eerie how he uses smoke, because in symbolizes that Furnace Head isn't even bothering to use it's full strength. "Where there's smoke there's fire." Furnace Head can't be even be bothered to use actual fire to kill it's victims, but instead just uses the smoke spawned from it.

    *Slow clap of approval*

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2133967#Comment_2133967

    Alright then, I'll keep the smoke. Honestly it's such an awful way to die as @Beelzeboop said.

    Now this could just be me, but I also think it's eerie how he uses smoke, because in symbolizes that Furnace Head isn't even bothering to use it's full strength. "Where there's smoke there's fire." Furnace Head can't be even be bothered to use actual fire to kill it's victims, but instead just uses the smoke spawned from it.

    I agree, but using smoke wouldn't be its full power, if FH used his full power, it would tear his body apart, thus killing him. That is why their are straps of metal all over his body, its to symbolize the fact that anger can't fully be contained in a human body forever, keeping our anger pent up can actually harm us mentally, and it needs to be released. Thus FHs' anger can kill him

  • I knew you would like this, but I need to get the name out about this first

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134019#Comment_2134019

    I agree, but using smoke wouldn't be its full power, if FH used his full power, it would tear his body apart, thus killing him. That is why their are straps of metal all over his body, its to symbolize the fact that anger can't fully be contained in a human body forever, keeping our anger pent up can actually harm us mentally, and it needs to be released. Thus FHs' anger can kill him

    Oh I like that symbolism. That anger will eventually tear us apart.

  • Okay, I just had one of the worst experiences creating Pinebrook, someone who looked at my work here on the forums just so happened to run into me in-game. He spoke to me off the game about my work, at first I thought it was a fan, but then he told me that Pinebrook is just a ######### version of Silent Hill. He then ranted how on and on how I'm going to create a terrible version of a masterpiece that was called silent HIll, to the point of even death threatening me. I reported him and left it at that, but still, it was scary, and unsettling to hear negativity to that extent, I'm fine though, and I'll admit it Pinebrook was inspired by Silent Hill. It was meant to be from the beginning

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Okay, I just had one of the worst experiences creating Pinebrook, someone who looked at my work here on the forums just so happened to run into me in-game. He spoke to me off the game about my work, at first I thought it was a fan, but then he told me that Pinebrook is just a ######### version of Silent Hill. He then ranted how on and on how I'm going to create a terrible version of a masterpiece that was called silent HIll, to the point of even death threatening me. I reported him and left it at that, but still, it was scary, and unsettling to hear negativity to that extent, I'm fine though, and I'll admit it Pinebrook was inspired by Silent Hill. It was meant to be from the beginning

    What the ######### is wrong with them

    Like, what the ACTUAL #########?

    Sorry you had to go through that, don't listen to that prick.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141458#Comment_2141458

    What the ######### is wrong with them

    Like, what the ACTUAL #########?

    Sorry you had to go through that, don't listen to that prick.

    It's fine, I don't treat death threats online all that seriously, unless you actually know me, and where I live. I am very hard to intimidate at times, they did strike a nerve but, I was like " eh, ######### em." I'm used to it, bu its still not okay

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Okay, I just had one of the worst experiences creating Pinebrook, someone who looked at my work here on the forums just so happened to run into me in-game. He spoke to me off the game about my work, at first I thought it was a fan, but then he told me that Pinebrook is just a ######### version of Silent Hill. He then ranted how on and on how I'm going to create a terrible version of a masterpiece that was called silent HIll, to the point of even death threatening me. I reported him and left it at that, but still, it was scary, and unsettling to hear negativity to that extent, I'm fine though, and I'll admit it Pinebrook was inspired by Silent Hill. It was meant to be from the beginning

    I'm actually grinding my teeth a little bit right now.

    Even if that were true, it wouldn't be worth making such a huge deal about it. There is literally no excuse in my mind for telling someone they should kill themselves.

    No work of art is worth anyone's life. I don't care who's life, and I don't care what piece of art.

    A piece of art is either an expression of skill or a medium to communicate. That's all. Either way, it's about the artist, even if it doesn't seem like it. God, it would take an entire ######### TED talk to explain this adequately.

    But in the end, the issue is that art is information, and thinking beings (which are exclusively humans) collect and compile that information, and if a human can even potentially produce multiple pieces of art in the course of their lifetime, that is solid proof that living human beings are far more important than any piece of art. And if all human beings are created equal, then the wrongness of "disrespecting" a piece of art becomes as bad as "disrespecting" a TV screen full of static.

    It's like destroying a computer because it didn't exactly match the aesthetic of the hard drive you have.

    And that's not even getting into complex concepts like morality. That's just logic.

    It's fine to take inspiration from something, as long as it doesn't hurt the creator of said something. The fact that someone can be so foolish to think that it's okay to do something like what you described sickens me.



    If you're reading this, whoever the hell you are, if you have an issue with Dabihwow, you talk about it here. On this forum. In front of us.

    If you want to make an attack, be prepared for a fight. And you'd better know what you're doing.

    You have no excuse, but if you wanna bully my friend, you'd better start coming up with some. Because I sure as hell don't need one.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141458#Comment_2141458

    I'm actually grinding my teeth a little bit right now.

    Even if that were true, it wouldn't be worth making such a huge deal about it. There is literally no excuse in my mind for telling someone they should kill themselves.

    No work of art is worth anyone's life. I don't care who's life, and I don't care what piece of art.

    A piece of art is either an expression of skill or a medium to communicate. That's all. Either way, it's about the artist, even if it doesn't seem like it. God, it would take an entire ######### TED talk to explain this adequately.

    But in the end, the issue is that art is information, and thinking beings (which are exclusively humans) collect and compile that information, and if a human can even potentially produce multiple pieces of art in the course of their lifetime, that is solid proof that living human beings are far more important than any piece of art. And if all human beings are created equal, then the wrongness of "disrespecting" a piece of art becomes as bad as "disrespecting" a TV screen full of static.

    It's like destroying a computer because it didn't exactly match the aesthetic of the hard drive you have.

    And that's not even getting into complex concepts like morality. That's just logic.

    It's fine to take inspiration from something, as long as it doesn't hurt the creator of said something. The fact that someone can be so foolish to think that it's okay to do something like what you described sickens me.

    If you're reading this, whoever the hell you are, if you have an issue with Dabihwow, you talk about it here. On this forum. In front of me.

    If you want to make an attack, be prepared for a fight. And you'd better know what you're doing.

    You have no excuse, but if you wanna bully my friend, you'd better start coming up with some. Because I sure as hell don't need one.

    Don't worry, he didn't intimidate me a whole lot, he did unnerve me, but I'm ok, and I wholeheartedly agree. Art is just that, art. Its never meant to be perfect, art in a way tells you about the kinda person you are, or at least describes how you view it. But what saddens me is that the person is failing to realize is that I'm making a Pinebrook so I can pay tribute to Silent Hill, and bring back a similar horror it brought, sure maybe not as exact but I'm making it in a similar way.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141458#Comment_2141458

    I'm actually grinding my teeth a little bit right now.

    Even if that were true, it wouldn't be worth making such a huge deal about it. There is literally no excuse in my mind for telling someone they should kill themselves.

    No work of art is worth anyone's life. I don't care who's life, and I don't care what piece of art.

    A piece of art is either an expression of skill or a medium to communicate. That's all. Either way, it's about the artist, even if it doesn't seem like it. God, it would take an entire ######### TED talk to explain this adequately.

    But in the end, the issue is that art is information, and thinking beings (which are exclusively humans) collect and compile that information, and if a human can even potentially produce multiple pieces of art in the course of their lifetime, that is solid proof that living human beings are far more important than any piece of art. And if all human beings are created equal, then the wrongness of "disrespecting" a piece of art becomes as bad as "disrespecting" a TV screen full of static.

    It's like destroying a computer because it didn't exactly match the aesthetic of the hard drive you have.

    And that's not even getting into complex concepts like morality. That's just logic.

    It's fine to take inspiration from something, as long as it doesn't hurt the creator of said something. The fact that someone can be so foolish to think that it's okay to do something like what you described sickens me.

    If you're reading this, whoever the hell you are, if you have an issue with Dabihwow, you talk about it here. On this forum. In front of me.

    If you want to make an attack, be prepared for a fight. And you'd better know what you're doing.

    You have no excuse, but if you wanna bully my friend, you'd better start coming up with some. Because I sure as hell don't need one.

    Exactly!

    If anyone wants to get to Dabihwow, they're gonna have to go through me.

    I can't ######### stand bullies, especially the online kind that hide behind their shield of anonymity.

    It's okay if they want to give constructive criticism to Pinebrook, but calling it a Silent Hill ripoff and ######### without giving anything constructive is just a dick move.

    I'd like to see them try and write their own story, and then we'll see just how "#########" Dabihwow's work is.

    Not to mention, it's never okay to give a death threat to someone. That's just ######### up.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141509#Comment_2141509

    Exactly!

    If anyone wants to get to Dabihwow, they're gonna have to go through me.

    I can't ######### stand bullies, especially the online kind that hide behind their shield of anonymity.

    It's okay if they want to give constructive criticism to Pinebrook, but calling it a Silent Hill ripoff and ######### without giving anything constructive is just a dick move.

    I'd like to see them try and write their own story, and then we'll see just how "#########" Dabihwow's work is.

    Not to mention, it's never okay to give a death threat to someone. That's just ######### up.

    Don't worry he isn't worth #########, but don't worry he doesn't know me and I don't know them, I really don't want to make it into an absolute huge deal, the guy was just being a prick for the sake of it.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142328#Comment_2142328

    Don't worry he isn't worth #########, but don't worry he doesn't know me and I don't know them, I really don't want to make it into an absolute huge deal, the guy was just being a prick for the sake of it.

    I know in the end it probably isn't that big of a deal, but as I said before, I just really hate bullies.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142342#Comment_2142342

    I know in the end it probably isn't that big of a deal, but as I said before, I just really hate bullies.

    Oh I get that and I do to, however... I am more scared of the mods wrath then of that idiot

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142351#Comment_2142351

    Oh I get that and I do to, however... I am more scared of the mods wrath then of that idiot

    I highly doubt the mods will do anything to us.

    I mean, we're the good guys in this situation. We haven't done anything wrong.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142364#Comment_2142364

    I highly doubt the mods will do anything to us.

    I mean, we're the good guys in this situation. We haven't done anything wrong.

    Well it's not as simple as that, I can't really shame them but, they aren't the best people, they are to an extent friendly however. I really can't talk about it tho

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142368#Comment_2142368

    Well it's not as simple as that, I can't really shame them but, they aren't the best people, they are to an extent friendly however. I really can't talk about it tho

    I mean, they seem pretty competent. I've definitely seen how good and bad mods can be, and the forum mods seem to be in the average-good area.

    @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142342#Comment_2142342

    I know in the end it probably isn't that big of a deal, but as I said before, I just really hate bullies.

    My sentiments exactly.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142381#Comment_2142381

    I mean, they seem pretty competent. I've definitely seen how good and bad mods can be, and the forum mods seem to be in the average-good area.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142351#Comment_2142351

    My sentiments exactly.

    Its not that their bad people, lets just say I have tenuous relationship with them

1 2 3 4 5 6 … 8