PTB today?
From what I observe from vids and tweets, apparently the ptb is coming today! Can’t wait.
From what I observe from vids and tweets, apparently the ptb is coming today! Can’t wait.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is not confirmed yet.
Hopefully. What time do PTBs usually drop?
There is a hint on Twitter.
It says spoilers revealed today in Korean.
So I guess it is today indeed.
I doubt it. But maybe we'll get the teaser and PTB today, who knows. I have a feeling it's coming next week though
2 hours from now
This is true. But it may not be today, didn't want to get OP's hopes up.
Pretty sure it’s coming today.
the teasers never started more than one week before the PTB,
This says "Finally, SpO is released today" (or 'Spoiler' is released today, I used Twitter's translator lol)
I think it's the initials of the chapter, like Binding of Kin would be BoK
So chances are, yes
Special Oppa, for our KPOP star?
If it is today (which it totally
ismight be), it's in 1 hour and 45 minutes, at 16:00 (4 PM) UTC. Get hyped!Exciting! It means we will see if you guess right about the new Survivor! Thank you for translating for us and giving us so much details about Korean words.
It's in 30 minutes from now? I'm UTC+1 if I'm not wrong. I'm always lost with time zones.
yes
hype hype hype
Where do these reveals normally happen? I guess just keep an eye on the official twitter?
yeah most PTB's come out on tuesdays and based on the twitter post, it seems its coming today. im very excited non-the-less
It's 5 PM for me, time for updates usually in my country. I caaan't wait.
It's up for some people now
It’s out.
I'm reading the patch notes. I can't wait to actually see the new characters!!