This is how you stand up to Behaviour
So as we all know DBD is basically bully sim 2021 at this point. Killers are intentionally weak because its the survive with friends buddies that are the main playerbase for this game and they're the ones buying all the cosmetics. You're meant to be used as an attractive chewtoy to lure these people in "Look come bully these silly killers and make them rage! it's fun LOL!". No matter how much people say killer leaves them feeling anxiety and stress your mental state and enjoyment of the product doesn't matter to this company, they just want to use you as bait to bring in the bigger audience. It's all about the greens $$$
I only had 3 games tonight and 2 of which had the usual OoO SWF on Midwich (maps were random but it shows how dire the rotation is)
Except I'm not angry, I'm not tilted, I'm having a blast! Why?
Well you see it starts out like usual. I get a lobby full of flashlights and I know what's coming. As soon as the game begins I look around and confirm the anticipated Object of Obsession aura, ah yes there he is pointing and tbagging for attention.
Walk down the halls towards them
Hear the familar sounds of multiple flashlight macros being spammed at once
Try not to have a seizure from all the strobing lights at this point lol
Get the survivor down because luckily these players are pretty trash (despite one having 2k+ hours LOL)
Bubba facecamp.exe
[BAD WORD] just got real
Now you see the survivors are in a predicament. They don't want to lose to a facecamper so they know they got 2 minutes to start rushing those gens, except they don't want to do gens! they want to clicky clicky bully the killer! and they want to save their friend who at this point is starting to sweat as the fear in them rises knowing this first hook might be the final hook for them
The rest do the only thing they know how, they macro their flashlight even harder for attention "chase me! chase me mr killer!"
Bubba nope
By this point it's too late. They've wasted too much time. They're not going to get those gens done in time and their friend is almost certainly going into the second hook state.
They'll run in desperate for the save, and a well timed chainsaw makes swift work of them. Then you sit back and watch the other desperately mash their space bar during the struggle phase
and that's the gist of it, you camp them out one by one. Knocking them down like dominoes. The salt, the disconnects, the baby rage quits, the post game fury. Both games went the same, and this is becoming a pretty common thing for me week by week. I'm now the toxic player.
You see these people were sold a lie that this was a fun game where you get to torment killers and make fools of them. Except now it's the survivors raging, running to reddit and the official forums to complain about facecamping and more Bubba nerfs. It's the toxic swf that are being bullied now and unsurprisingly, they don't like it. Karma is a female dog.
I'd show some endgame chats here but it's NSFW.
If anyone wants any tips on good builds and strategies for maximum effect let me know.
Leatherface is the hero Dead By Daylight deservers, but not the one it needs right now.

Comments
"Someone disagreed with me so it's clearly a toxic survivor"
I play mostly killer with a dash of survivor now and then. I don't even care about the facecamp. If you facecamp with bubba and the survivors are dumb enough to fall for it good for you.
I just find it funny how you are crying how there haven't been good killers releases while saying you're not that bad cause you had a single down with bubba.
Yawn, don't killers ever get tired of feeling like victims?
You post about how weak and bullied and victimized killers are then in the same post brag about getting 4Ks.
Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it, too.
what i hate about those kind of SWF is to be the solo survivor in their game or the one you play against the next match. In both case i'll likely get punish for no reason, because you are still mad about last game and want to ruin the experience for everyone out of rage.
I use Kindred and how many times i got facecamp by a bubba in basement. Rarely i have teamates that do gens to counter it and mostyl they'll die or get me kill quickly.
BREAK THEIR IMPURE BODIES is actually a quote from the Doctor.