DEMODOGGO
@hatchking said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5CZJNJDPQQ8H/da-real-demodoggo.jpgDEMODOGGO
@hatchking said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5CZJNJDPQQ8H/da-real-demodoggo.jpg
is this the new killer?
@shane32 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231233/u-n-d-e-t-e-c-t-a-b-l-eis this the new killer?
@shane32 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231233/u-n-d-e-t-e-c-t-a-b-l-e
Yeth
Demo to the entity: look dad I'm undetectable
*thump thump thump thump, low growl, thump thump thump thump*
that's the cutest thing I've seen all day! Already I am having a better Monday for seeing it :)
Further proof demo is a good boy deserving of head pats.
I should know, after all.
Why can't survivors have pets in this game. I know it would ruin stealth but it would be cute.
Maybe killers even.
Well this made my ######### day a bit better.
Aaaaaw ❤️ That's exactly what I see when someone plays Demogorgon.
And this is why it's impossible to hate Demo.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is this the new killer?
Yeth
Demo to the entity: look dad I'm undetectable
*thump thump thump thump, low growl, thump thump thump thump*
that's the cutest thing I've seen all day! Already I am having a better Monday for seeing it :)
Further proof demo is a good boy deserving of head pats.
I should know, after all.
Why can't survivors have pets in this game. I know it would ruin stealth but it would be cute.
Maybe killers even.
Well this made my ######### day a bit better.
Aaaaaw ❤️ That's exactly what I see when someone plays Demogorgon.
And this is why it's impossible to hate Demo.