Additional clown buffs
After clown got his buff he’s still weak the antidote still didn’t solve his problem so here are some buffs to clown
- Increase number of bottles by 1
- make it so directly hitting someone with the after piece tonic gives them a extra 5% hindered
- hitting someone directly with a bottle of afterpiece tonic makes it so they cannot do actions for 2.5 seconds
- increase movement speed while reloading to 105% speed
- decrease antidote startup time from 2.5 to 1.5 seconds
- increase antidote speed to 150% speed and make it last 10 seconds when leaving the gas cloud
- Finally I would separate the bottles so let’s say I have 5 tonics and antidotes I throw 2 tonics then change to antidotes I will still have 5 antidotes. Thoughts?
Comments
Good lord #6 would be straight broken.
I think just remove the detonation delay on the purple gas and increase the speed the clouds expand at and he would be fine.
how about 7 or 5 seconds of 150% speed
Base bottles should be 6 and extra bottle addons to be changed to something else. He does not need any extra hindered effect, because that would make flask of bleach with his direct impact actually stupidly ridiculous combined with the antidote. Third one I think should be reduced down to 1.5. Movement speed during reload should be increased I agree. Antidote startup time is fine in my opinion. Antidote should be only increased an extra 5% anything higher is overkill. Clowns bottles still should be shared.
Flash of bleach would be removed because it’s built into clowns base kit. Basically I made it so you have to directly hit someone to get the effect of the bleach addon
That would still be incredibly overpowered. Clown would move at that speed 90 percent of the time because he would be able to use his bottles constantly.
But then you would be relying on direct impact only for the 5% bonus slowdown. Most of your bottles should be placed on certain spot on a loop. Flask should stay. I have to disagree making direct impact give the 5% bonus slowdown due to the fact that you are mostly relying on aoe over a direct impact. Most people try to loop clown, so the 5% bonus slowdown is a big deal with flask. Bad clowns also like to throw direct impacts at actual loops. This would reinforce the idea that's how he is suppose to be played when he's not.
I agree but it you directly hit someone they can’t vault or drop pallets. Imagine if huntress hit you with a hatchet and you couldn’t drop pallets or vault windows. That’s what makes clown unique
I’m not trying to make him that way i wanted to make him more skillful to use but don’t forget if you directly hit someone they can’t vault or drop pallets. So that would be enough encouragement to try to go for direct shots
He is already skillful to use though. It takes skill to properly line up a shot at a loop to cover that loop half way or full way of gas. You gotta remember 99.9% of people who try to play clown do not know how to play him properly. He already has a high skill ceiling due to the fact that every object in the game has a use for his bottles. I think the direct impact would prevent pallet drops etc... Is fine, but I don't agree with the fact that flask should be turned into something that's direct impact only. Maybe direct impact should have old cigar box effects on vision and that's about it besides the preventing of an action.
150% speed? My guy...
That's as fast as Victor.