Welcome to the solo experience

Comments

  • Was this a farm game or something?

  • Is this a kwf game?

  • @WeenieDog said:

    Was this a farm game or something?

    At the beginning everything was normal and everyone were playing normal than they started farming but I was doing gens while they were farming. My teammates decided to team with the killer to help catch me.

  • @Terro said:

    Is this a kwf game?

    No I was playing solo queue and came across this. My teammates decided to team with the killer to catch me.

  • Looks like the killer played for the very first time and had a hard time figuring out how to even hook you.

    Anyway it's obvious all of them worked with the killer so I hope you took your time to report all of them individually.

  • Now this is also a great example of the solo-q experience, complete with absolutely 100% functional matchmaking:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRU-b0sKf2g&t


  • @Yamaoka said:

    Looks like the killer played for the very first time and had a hard time figuring out how to even hook you.

    Anyway it's obvious all of them worked with the killer so I hope you took your time to report all of them individually.

    I think he was trying to get them to block the windows and pallets so I couldn't use them but yes I did report all of them.

  • I really hope you reported everyone including the killer. he saw what was happening and cooperated with them.

    I'm so sorry about this horrible experience and next time don't stay in a match like this, just leave.

    I hope you're doing okay. . =(

  • how are people this bad at sandbagging? that's just impressive...


    also, do report them all

  • What the ######### did I just watch.

    Three people trying to sandbag you and yet you still managed to take chase for nearly three minutes.

    Is there like, a backstory to this or was it just random when it started?

  • Wow. Just wow. Like I knew the sandbagging was rampant lately but I didn't think they were also that bad at sandbagging. Also your teammates suck. Like these are the type of people that would trip you in a zombie apocalypse, get bit anyway, and hid it from the group all in one go.

  • @Chchchcheryl said:

    What the ######### did I just watch.

    Three people trying to sandbag you and yet you still managed to take chase for nearly three minutes.

    Is there like, a backstory to this or was it just random when it started?

    It was all a normal game than out of nowhere they started farming but I didn't care so I was doing gens than that happened.

  • Hopefully you reported them in game and sent video in to support for proof. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • This just reinforces my belief that the majority of players in this game are 12-15 year old spoiled brats or at least have their mentality.

  • Report them. Happened with me. I reported them ingame and also created a report at support.deadbydaylight.com.


    https://youtu.be/D24hEriQ2EI