Would you all buy survivor if they made 1 as NOT OTZDARVA? Great idea? Imagine that ...would be awesome sales would be sooooooo high devs should reach out to him
Would you all buy survivor if they made 1 as NOT OTZDARVA? Great idea? Imagine that ...would be awesome sales would be sooooooo high devs should reach out to him
Yes, yes I would, I would pay 10$ just to play as him, and as far as perks, I'm guessing with his playstyle they would either be information, or maneuvering perks and award you extra bp for "dodging a killer's attack (i.e the killer misses an attack within 3 meters of you). The list of potential perks could go on and on and I'm a big fan of him and so are my friends although most of them don't use the forums unfortunately. :(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Mathieu on the other hand... that I would.
I think it just wouldn't feel right to have Otz in dbd, dunno if its that's just me though.
I failed at making this a poll lol dunno how
on new discussion you click the down arrow and you get options to do a poll.
I would get otz if he was in DBD, but he himself said he doesn't want to be in a stream.
He’s already default Dwight.
Not really. People say Dwight had another model. He kinda resembles Cote yeah but I want a real one. It would be awesome meme material.
not who? anyway nope
Yes, yes I would, I would pay 10$ just to play as him, and as far as perks, I'm guessing with his playstyle they would either be information, or maneuvering perks and award you extra bp for "dodging a killer's attack (i.e the killer misses an attack within 3 meters of you). The list of potential perks could go on and on and I'm a big fan of him and so are my friends although most of them don't use the forums unfortunately. :(
No. Not interested.
Legendary skin for Trapper :O
Come cowshed 1v1