My threads are being deleted without a reason.
So...I posted a thread here, about what I think it is about the next chapter, and it got deleted after a few hours. My thread was very peacefully, it didn't break any rule. I think I'm not the only one in this situation. It happened to you also?
Comments
If your thread was deleted the mods will message you about it. Mandy is a very nice mod will tell you what's the score.
There is always a reason for deletion they aren't removed for no reason.
I didn't received any messages.
Then it's possible they're stuck in the filter, which happens if you edit too many comments or create too many new threads too soon. Wait a bit and they'll be approved by the mods.
I got answers from other people too, this means it had been posted.
And if you make an edit then it'll be placed into the filter, alternatively it's possible it was flagged into the filter for another reason.
or if you did put some links to side with leaks its agains the forum rules
You may have guessed correctly if they're deleting it , that's usually a sign you struck right on the money because they will delete anything that leaks the chapter early