I don't think anyone has criticized. I think people have given their thoughts about the inclusion of LGBT characters into DBD but nobody has criticized the community. Can we not turn this into something it's not before the witch hunts start please?
I don't think anyone has criticized. I think people have given their thoughts about the inclusion of LGBT characters into DBD but nobody has criticized the community. Can we not turn this into something it's not before the witch hunts start please?
Yes but not everyone, most people just showed their despise and phobia. The mods closed a lot of threads today and had to do a lot of work by editing comments.
People need to understand that we are all human beings, the human race is only one, and no one should be mistreated by their sexuality or skin color. I hope we reach that goal someday.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tell me what this is and I'll watch
An absolute bop
Also I'm pretty sure about acceptance and being yourself, I didnt watch it all though cuz I'm on data rn
It is a music video, that share and explain LGBT community feelings between other things.
I don't think anyone has criticized. I think people have given their thoughts about the inclusion of LGBT characters into DBD but nobody has criticized the community. Can we not turn this into something it's not before the witch hunts start please?
oh my god Reol absolute queen we love her
(also stan gekihaku too that's both such a bop and pretty gay)
I'll seriously doubt that anyone of those people would watch a Kpop music video about that topic lol
EDIT:Ok,apparently it's J-Pop >.>
Yes but not everyone, most people just showed their despise and phobia. The mods closed a lot of threads today and had to do a lot of work by editing comments.
People need to understand that we are all human beings, the human race is only one, and no one should be mistreated by their sexuality or skin color. I hope we reach that goal someday.
Excuse me that's J-pop Reol is Japanese and I'll be reporting you to the Tumblr Police for this atrocity.
Every song from Reol is awesome ๐ค๐
ย J-popย Reol is Japanese and I'll be reporting you to the Tumblr Police.
I'm sorry,i didn't know her before.Plz have mercy ๐ข
No mercy, only REOL.
Thanks for the recommendation.That song sounds amazing โค
Got some more of that? ๐
She have a lot of hits ill share you a few:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5CwXuyNfoc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhqtYOnNrTs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeHuVMBPLQ0And she made some collaborations with a talented boy singer who goes by the name Kradness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hD0OdPDgAEAnd very talented by himself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G7ii6hFpM8They are my two favorite artist, its noticeable? ๐