They Need An Achievement For Doing This

Mother of god. It only took me 5 years from 2016 (with a 2 year break in-between) and 2,777 hours but I've finally got EVERYONE to 50:

50.jpg

I've only maxed out 4 killers on P3 with every perk. I'll be working on doing that with the rest and will probably leave all remaining Survivors at P1 as unlike with Killers there is no real reason to prestige on Survivors.

Unless they give Cheryl's Nurse outfit a blood dripping Prestige option then I'll P3 her. But other than that just Killers.


Omg this took so long lol.

Comments

  • Congratulations! This is very impressive, especially considering how difficult it is to grind bloodpoints sometimes.

    P.S: Ah, seeing that sweet P3 symbol on Freddy sure brings a smile to my face :)

  • P3 50 everyone with all perks to unlock the secret achievement ^_-

  • I play this game way too much, cause I've almost got everyone to Level 50, and have only been playing on my current platform for 6 months. (Playing the game as a whole for a little over a year)

  • The best way to max everyone out is to use BBQ on an already p3 killer or killers that are strong such as oni.

    I have actually prestiged 6 of my killers and maxed them out over the past 2 and a half months (roughly). What I did was I saved up to a million when I was about to start it, and then afterwards I played the killers I had at p3 (Oni, p head, huntress, nurse). It actually goes by a lot quicker.

  • Was the majority of your hours before your 2 year break? Because that seems like too little hours for that amount of progress, also I really hope this doesnt become an achievement as I am an achievement hunter but I also like to collect event items/offerings, and I still have winter mystery boxes on Jeffs bloodweb from the 2018 winter solstice event

  • Shame on you for not P3'ing the best survivor. Shame, shame, shame. May you find no comfort from bushes until you do.

  • @Snap_Tobiyume said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/230818/they-need-an-achievement-for-doing-this

    I mean, they shouldn't give an achievement for this. No, what they should do is have an achievement for when you get every character on one side to p3 50. Because getting everyone to level 50 isn't hard at all and doesn't take a lot of time.

    Make it like one achievement for all killers being P3 Level 50 and another for all survivors being P3 Level 50.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wut, are you a survivor main? I put everyone on level 50 before 1000 hours lol

    I kind of play both depending on my mood (and rift tasks) and I haven't been sweating out the grind with killers that are designed for bp farming like Legion and Doctor. I just play what's fun.

    Most days it's a Nurse / Kate day (my Nurse and Kate have the COOLEST outfits ever)

    Other days its a Trapper / Nea day

    Then there's those PH / Dweight days


    You get the idea. lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1980007#Comment_1980007

    Wow, Nurse and Kate happen to be my favorite killer and survivor as well, nice to see another person of culture. What outfits you use?

    Kate's kit -

    image.png

    The charms above from left to right Peak 22 Key Chain / Trey Aces / Year 4 Cake tie up this un-beatable look with Rebel Star hair and pants giving her a black, white and red theme with the Confortable Chords red sweater and backpack with hanging black speaker

    Something a little simpler for Nurse, just the Foul Nightingale outfit:

    image.png

    Because omg that bone-saw, that bonesaw omg.

  • @Snap_Tobiyume said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/230818/they-need-an-achievement-for-doing-this

    I mean, they shouldn't give an achievement for this. No, what they should do is have an achievement for when you get every character on one side to p3 50. Because getting everyone to level 50 isn't hard at all and doesn't take a lot of time.

    What Actually takes a lot of time is getting every single perk on a character after they are p3 50, especially survivors since they have more perks. I have 16 survivors p3 50 all.perks and I think 7 killers the same. Grinding those useless perks is a bummer

  • Please no, don't make that an achievement, it's enough of a pain in the ass regaining 100% completion every chapter...

    Congrats though, that's awesome!