Left Behind Buff Idea
As we all know perks are better when they could be used in various situations but definitely in almost every trial. Left Behind should be situational but could also be a nice perk for survivors who are unsatisfied with their teammates, because they're not working on generators and caring for other things.
So I thought of the following:
LEFT BEHIND - You can increase the productivity of your team in an optimal way. If you are the only one who is repairing right now, the efficiency of your repair increases by 50/60/70%. Each sacrificed or killed ally grants +10%.
What do you think? ![]()
Comments
Maybe not that high of efficiency, but yeah, I like the idea. I would like to see this implemented.
I like the Perk right now in a way because it encourages repairing gens when you’re the only one alive instead of going for the stupid hatch nobody likes. Only problem is, it’s such a niche thing it’s not worth wasting a Perk slot on, kinda like taking hits for WGLF tokens or any anti-slug build involving No Mither. But when it works, it WORKS. But even with Left Behind, just finding the hatch is easier and less risky. That’s not a Left Behind problem; that’s a Dead By Daylight problem.
Those numbers are bonkers. I feel like you have an interesting idea in that it makes the perk actually do something when other players are still alive. Any perk that requires team mates to die to actually do anything is inherently flawed. You will always be better served by taking perks that help keep you and your team mates alive in the first place. At the same time, I almost feel like you should rename the perk if you change it that way.
Of course it could also be a new perk.
Oh dear god. If this was a thing, then everyone would run three flashlights while the person with this perk does gens alone.
This would be hell in a handbasket.
Of course I considered that. 1 surv with a speedbonus of 70% is way slower than 4 survs doing gens. The best way to gen rush is still 2 survs on 2 gens at the same time.
Also: Flashlights are not that powerful anymore. Premates can't abuse this concept properly.