What's this pillar of light shooting out of the ground?
I've never seen one before O.O
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AD9HIL-n6c
"The entity has been wounded"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3AD9HIL-n6c"The entity has been wounded"
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Some say it's just a map add-on that marks a specific location in a way that's only visible to Survivors, but I prefer to believe it's Jesus, come to save us all from the Entity.
It's an Add On for the map (glass bead) - survivors only can see it, not the killer.
Not even scared of it, casually walks through it
I'm pretty sure the Entity IS Jesus.
Jesus doesn't feed on hope. That's some weird Bible you must be reading.
Yeah, lately I've been fooling around with this addon. It's not the strongest addon by any means, but it I agree: it's cool indeed.
The only useful function of it I think is this: if you spawn right next to a hex totem, mark it. There's a good chance that killer's first order of business will be checking that area, so it's better not to cleanse it right away, but you can notify your fellow survivors that it's there. Alternatively, if killer's also using Thrill of the Hunt, you can signal that you started to cleanse it - hopefully they jump on the other Hex totem. Of course there's the same problem as with hook gymnastic signaling: you can't be sure your mates get it.
Ive used it a couple of times to mark the unopened hatch.
Use the pre-game chat, that usually works.
Hm, I've been aching for the Where Did They Go achievement for a while. Maybe with this thing........
Yes I have thought about that as well. Its a trophy for me (PS4) and its pretty much the only one between me and the platinum.
Ive thought about trying to raise a group on here to try and get it.....
Map "beacon"
Here? Are you mad? Everyone knows that people active on forum are the dregs of DBD society. Incompetent losers with no talent or ambition whatsoever, living in their mothers' basement. A most useless bunch, they are.
Indeed but I would only need 3 good ones to form a team. Only requirement's being they have a PS4, want the trophy, have voice comms and preferably a massive stash of keys! I think it could take a good few attempts...
If YoU dId ThE WeRe DiD tHeY gO aChEvImEnT tHiS wOuLd HeLp
Yeah its a map marker add-on for a map (press spacebar when using a map + the add-on) Every survivor can the the marker, the killer cant