Leatherface masks not working

Hi all,

recently I tried to get my two missing masks for LF which were dwights and jakes face. I have over 1.6k hours and enjoyed playing LF some time before so was sure that I was close. Out of curiosity wanted to know how many sacrifices on those two was I missing so started counting. Last few days I've sacrificed (not killed) exactly 25 Dwights and 32 Jakes and got no mask therefore I believe it is bugged :/

Have all the characters you kill be from the same platform? Is it bugged in current patch? Does it come after few days?

Thanks ahead for any info!

The Dong ;)

Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • @The_Dong said:

    Hi all,

    recently I tried to get my two missing masks for LF which were dwights and jakes face. I have over 1.6k hours and enjoyed playing LF some time before so was sure that I was close. Out of curiosity wanted to know how many sacrifices on those two was I missing so started counting. Last few days I've sacrificed (not killed) exactly 25 Dwights and 32 Jakes and got no mask therefore I believe it is bugged :/

    Have all the characters you kill be from the same platform? Is it bugged in current patch? Does it come after few days?

    Thanks ahead for any info!

    The Dong ;)

    Same thing happend to me too, what is going on?

  • Same... Even after 2 patches after my report, they never fixed it.

  • I am also going on a killing spree of Jakes and Dwights and have yet to see the masks pop up. Like I know I’m at the 25 count, though no masks?

  • I’m in the same boat. Well over 25 kills of Dwight and Jake but no 😷

  • @PatBrutal why masks are not working? :(

  • @The_Dong said:

    @PatBrutal why masks are not working? :(

    He doesn't post outside of patch notes but your report is already marked as acknowledged. Devs saw the post so you don't need to keep bumping this.

  • @MandyTalk is there an update on this?

  • @coley_219 as far as I'm aware this issue was fixed.

  • @MandyTalk oh ok, I still don't have Meg's even though i met the requirement so do we just have to do the sacrifices over? Thank you for the update!

  • yeah, looks like i have to do them all over again because i sacrificed another meg and still do not have her mask unlocked - either that or it is still bugged. very disappointing and very frustrating since i worked hard on this and it is already time consuming enough. Anyone else here having any luck?

  • I unlocked Meg's and Claudette's mask after the 5.0.0 patch. I'm pretty sure it counted from 0, since it seems the counter was been broken for a while before this