Why survivors wonder why people only use the top tier killers
You think maybe, just maybe, the fact that when you use the low tier killers or killers you have little experience with you face OoO toxic swf squads that might have something to do with it?
Just tilted because I pick a killer I don't really want to play for a daily and get that garbage. It happens every time. Funny how you only see them when you use the killers that are weak or you aren't experienced with, they never come when you use the good killers.
Oh well back to tunneling off hook with Pyramid I guess ๐
Comments
Like I always say, I think everyone should use killers, perks, items, offerings and add ons they want. I don't mind. Both sides.
It's one of the reasons I stopped playing Huntress, one can only take too much teabagging even after you have played by the survivor rulebook with no camping or tunneling.
It's not even the sweaty squads who teabag either, seems a decent portion of survivors just do it at the exit gates just because it's the norm.
Killers haven't been "only using the top tier killers" for years.
That was kind of true back in 2018ish when at red ranks most people were just using Spirit, Nurse and Billy.
In recent memory it's very common to see lots of "low tier" killers at Rank 1 like Trapper, Wraith, Pig, Clown and Legion.
Kinda off topic but I faced a 4 man with 4 object of obsessions yesterday as Pyramid.
All of them had stretched screen and suspicious camera placements (they were streaming and could literally see me over jungle gyms making all mindgames impossible).
Got a 1k and they macro clicked the hell out of me then left at the very same millisecond to deny me the near-by hatch (closing points).
I really don't think he is anywhere near top tier. Maybe high mid tier.
If I want to win you will see me playing Leatherface.
I get tbagged often when I play wraith. Then I go to freddy or spirit and suddenly all the tbaggers get off the game.
that's why it's important to check profiles fast before the match, not after
@Yamaoka It's not all about that 4k though. If you get an OoO you can tunnel them into oblivion. Even if the rest get the gens done you can rest happy knowing that the ringleader will be screaming and swearing post game. More importantly PH can get hits at loops so he can't be looped forever.
Bubba is good too just because once you get them down it's gameover and once again, you're gonna get the salt post game.
@JPA and that's the thing, survivors have conditioned killers to play sweaty and tryhard.
They've taught killers that there's a punishment for losing. You're going to get tbagged and laughed at post game. There's a price to pay for losing, so you're more likely to play dirty. 2 hooks in the basement? no point giving that away easily.
They've taught killers that there's a punishment for playing low tier killers. Toxic OoO swf squads. There's a penalty for trying other killers or meme builds.
I can't check them in time before a match as I'm just a (very experienced) console pleb. I looked up their names on steam community post match then realized they were a streaming bully squad. Kinda lame but it doesn't get to me "too much" after all these years.
One match later I dominated some solos (I think) and gave hatch.
It's no mystery to me, survivors are the power role and it only makes sense Killers want to close the gap. I feel incredibly in control as a solo survivor, don't need to imagine how ridiculously easy things get once you add survive with friends to the mix.
The thing is all 4 of them had Object (combined with the typical other meta stuff) and due to their altered camera they were able to see me over loops (as I said I watched their stream afterwards and they literally see killers over Jungle Gyms. That's basically cheating in my book) making it impossible to get a prediction shot through the wall making his power pretty "meh".
I know how strong it feels like against normal people. I too can down "normal" survivors in 10 seconds if they commit to a loop. Been playing Pyramid as my second main just after Bubba since his release.
But I just don't see how he's any good against "these" kinda people who are running stretched screen with increased camera heights.
I'm sure it would have been a lot closer as Bubba.
- can't bodyblock a Bubba mid chase (what they did multiple times)
- can't predrop pallets to waste my time.
- can't just take a hit and hold forward all across the map.
- can't unhook in my face (even with Borrowed Time).
- Doesn't matter if they heal up in my face (what they did) since I have an instadown anyway.
- can't Dead Hard away from my power (they Dead Harded through multiple shockwaves).
This makes me question why I even play Pyramid Head regularly. Might as well stick to my main 24/7.
Nobody runs into OoO SWF squads more than like maybe 2% of the time.
Half of swf's I run into have Object.
Speak for yourself.