New character's face leak?
I looked in the comments of dbd's recent tweet and found this
https://twitter.com/UrsuhYT/status/1365333510295326728EDIT: Yeah, nvm this is definitely Photoshop
I looked in the comments of dbd's recent tweet and found this
https://twitter.com/UrsuhYT/status/1365333510295326728EDIT: Yeah, nvm this is definitely Photoshop
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that's it, well she does look like a K pop star, so @GoodBoyKaru was correct but...
SHOW ME KILLER DAMN IT!
Face looks too realistic imo.
Hair texture is vastly different from the top of her head to the bottom, looks like Photoshop to me
Could be the model for the character but thats certainly not the actual look. Too refined for this game
Hope it's true, she looks good.
Yeah I just noticed that.
This is 100% fake, you can see a difference in the white immediately around her head to the white background in the rest of the image, it's a photoshop, and a poor one at that
look at the shadow on the neck they are different pictures.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1364968660360716294It's Photoshop, and bad Photoshop. The neck doesn't line up.
The original image was from a joke tweet
its photoshopped unfortunately :(