Dbd next chapter.
I personally think with all the clues we are getting it is a Fnaf character. It does not have to be right and you don't have to agree but that is my thought.
I personally think with all the clues we are getting it is a Fnaf character. It does not have to be right and you don't have to agree but that is my thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you're right, I personally believe it is an original chapter, but we will wait and see!
If you are so sure it's a fnaf chapter, why not elaborate why the teasers are pointing to it? (genuine question, not sarcastic)
I think it's probably an original chapter tbh.
taking into consideration the latest teases and the korean hashtag i don't really think it fits an american animatronic indie game, my bet's on original. i was trying to cling to the possibility of a ringu chapter but for whatever reason they refuse to license asian horror IPs.
I really doubt its fnaf and I honestly hope its not
What makes fnaf scary is how the animatronics don't move in your view until they are already on you
They honestly wouldn't be scary otherwise i would just view them as furry robots
I didn't know fnaf had a Korean character
I hope so I'll have a reason to use my shards
They already confirmed that the next chapter is original.
Source?
Twitter.