I enjoy that you can walk in place on console
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCVnn33lnKQ
That's it. Nothing else to say. I just find it funny and enjoyable.
That's it. Nothing else to say. I just find it funny and enjoyable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely ridiculous........ Do it again !
Ah yes, I call that move... the Console Walk! And it always cracks me up when I see it. As a PC M+KB player I hope the console players I encounter via crossplay keep blessing me with their glorious walking "tech", I'll repay them with some seriously high-speed nodding 😄
I do this all the time! I love it. I do miss the shuffle-walk though. The animation for that was just so funny and I can’t believe it’s been removed.
Yeah can confirm. Not a big fan tho.
Hahahaha! Everyday I’m shufflin’!
You can also fast walk(spring burst while walking).It hard to Do and it doesn't make scratch mark